13.

"Did my eyes deceive me?", Jin hyung said in disbelief as he kept rubbing his eyes to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

Well, I was as shocked as he was.

"I swear on the sugar in my tea that I saw a black and gold puppy", Yoongi hyung said as he almost dropped his strawberry soufflé.

"And I bet on my thick ass that he pet it as if it was his son", Jimin hyung said as he took a sip of his cup of tea.

"Language, pebble brain", Jin hyung scolded Jimin hyung, smacking the back of his head as he looked like an angry mother chicken on the loose.

Y/N was taking a nap on Namjoon hyung's lap. Her eyes closed shut as she slept peacefully, her hands fisting his shirt as her chest rise and fall as she breathed.

Poor kid was looking for that black winged baboon all day, she ended up tired and passed out on the couch.

"What did I tell you kids about swearing in front of the youngest?!", Jin hyung scolded, not only Jimin hyung but also me. Sparing a look at me as well.

I was taken aback. I was suppose to be the youngest here.

"What did I do? I didn't curse in this holy household for the last 4 years, hyung. The level of unfairness I get is devastating", I said, pouting my lips as I leaned against my chair.

Jin hyung rolled his eyes; almost rolling them to the back of his head; he knew I was acting like the big baby again when we have an actual baby right in front of us.

"You're unbelievable, Kook", the oldest said as he folded his arms over his chest.

"Talking to the mirror, I see", Hoseok hyung said out of the blue as he took a sip of his warm tea.

A laugh erupted from me and Jimin hyung as we high-fived, earning a glare from Namjoon hyung as he placed a finger on his lips.

"Quiet down, this kid can wake up any moment with you guys acting like a pair of monkeys", he scolded, making us laugh in silent mode. Tears appeared on the edge of my eyes as I laughed too hard.

"Hyung, why not I bring her to her room? She passed out half a hour ago", I said as I tried to breath again.

"Yeah, I think you should. I understand how it feels to be woken up by a pair of douchebags", Yoongi hyung said as he burned holes in our heads as he munched on a cookie.

"Sure, Kook", Namjoon hyung agreed as he let me scoop up the little kid who was eventually the same height as my mid-thighs.

Y/N stirred a little before she slumped back against my shoulder, snoring softly as her golden hair covered her face.

I walked up to her room, kicking open the door with my right foot before I gently placed her down on her bed. Y/N immediately grabbed a nearby teddy bear to hug. To my delight, it was the pink bunny plushie I bought for her 3rd birthday last year.

"Sleep tight, kiddo", I whispered as I slightly ruffled her hair. My legs making my way out of the door as I glanced one last time at the adorable fluff.

Little did I know, a puppy waddled in through the gap before I closed it right behind me.

————————————————————————

"Ah choo!!"

I sneezed out loud, my eyes adjusting to the dark as I felt something furry by my nose. What is it?

I looked up at two pair of black puppy eyes and a pink tongue in front of my awoken being.

Wait a minute-

"A puppy?", I questioned as it sat obediently on the bed next to me. It was adorable! It was half my size, covered with fluffy black and gold fur as it tilted its little head at me.

My eyes sparkled at this point as I gasped in delight.

"You're so cute!", I said as I gently patted it on its head, making it snuggle against it like a warm pillow. A smile on my face as I giggled happily.

"How did you get in my room? Jin oppa wouldn't let you in here. My nose is sensitive and he wouldn't want me to end up with a red nose. Yoongi oppa says I look like a clown", I said as I folded my short arms, slightly pouting as I recalled what the pale mean man said at me.

The puppy let out a bark, making me smile as it snuggled on my lap, curling itself into a small ball as it wagged its furry tail.

"You're so cute! I'm gonna call you....", I said as I tapped my chin. Trying to think of a nickname suitable for the small ball of fur.

"Hmm...I'm bad with names. I'll just call you handsome puppy then!!", I said as it looked up at me with its puppy eyes as it stuck out his tongue.

"I still wonder where you come from. Maybe you got lost. Did you?", I asked, as if it could answer me. The puppy somehow shook his small little head at me.

"No?", I wondered.

"Did Jimin oppa turn you from a flower to a puppy then? He likes doing magic tricks sometimes. Or perhaps Hobi oppa? He likes cute things", I said ever theory I could think off. Only to see the little puppy shake his head as a no.

The little puppy jumped off my bed as it made its way to the door, scratching his paw by the wooden door. I tilted my head in curiosity.

"You wanna...go out?", I asked and it sat on its little bum, its little tongue sticking out.

I carefully crawled down my tall bed as I made my way to the door, picking up the furry puppy in my short arms. Daisies, he was a little heavy.

"Wanna meet my oppas? They're very nice. There are 7 of them and they're very handsome", I said as I opened the door, only to feel the puppy wiggle out of my hold and run off through the hall.

"Hey! Handsome puppy, come back here!", I slightly yelled-whispered as I ran after it. He was so fast but I manage to see its little tail disappear into Tae oppa's room.

Oh no.

"No, no, don't go in there-"

I halted as Tae oppa stepped out of the room with the handsome puppy in his arms. His dark eyes looking down at me as the handsome puppy wagged its tail.

"Y/N?", he questioned as he saw me by the door.

"Oh, hi oppa. You have my puppy there. Can I have it?", I asked as he glanced down at the puppy, who slightly whimpered.

"It's my puppy, Y/N. Where did you find him?", Tae oppa asked as he looked down at me with an unreadable expression.

"Oh, it's yours? I'm sorry. It was in my room and I was about to play with it", I said as he slightly shook his head.

"It's fine. He likes to run off on his own sometimes", he said as he put the puppy down onto the floor, letting it run towards me and tackle me to the floor.

A fit of giggles escaped my lips as it licked my face. I was ticklish, especially on my face.

"Play with it if you want. I'm heading down to the kitchen for his meal. I'll be right back", Tae oppa said as he casually walked down the stairs.

"Okay!!"