Chapter~2

I was cornered and there was no escape, the figure stood over me, with a Loud static noise. I felt terrified, I felt a fear that I had never thought was possible for a human being to feel. I had slid my back down the bars and was in a sitting fetal position. I began to cry and my tears were rolling down my face. I had a violent pain in my head and my heart was beating hard. I wanted to scream but my body wouldn't allow me to. It leaned in closer and its static sound getting louder and louder ringing in my ears. Then the lights flicked back on. it was gone in an instant. Almost like it wasn't there, to begin with.

I was still curled in a mess of a ball with my back remaining against the bared barrier that could have allowed me to keep running if it wasn't there. I remained sitting and crying. The static noise remained ringing my ears for a while until I got up to try running around again. When I stood up, I felt light-headed from crying so much and had developed a pretty bad headache. I couldn't run from the pain and decided to walk.

I felt like I was going crazy. I still didn't even know if this maze had an end. was that 'thing' even real? or was I imagining it? it feels horrible, I want to throw up.

I continued walking through the maze, twisting the corners with caution, making sure that nothing was following me. I also needed some water and food, but I quickly pushed those thoughts aside so my hunger wouldn't grow. My body was aching and was in pain, I looked down to check the floor and noticed a large gash in my leg, quickly at the sight a feeling of stress and worry filled my body.

I didn't know what to do, how could I give my gash the proper care without having any items or having no sight of anything new. I kept staring at my leg to see what I could do, I stared at the blood dripping into my socks and covering my pink high top converse. I then looked up to search some more and noticed rose petals scattered out in front of me, almost leading me like a guide. 

I couldn't tell whether I should follow it. it's probably a trap. but it's my best bet to escape.