Chapter~5

The other version of my stood with her hand remaining on my shoulder, staring. I was almost frozen with fear. she began to look me up and down, at my bloody sweater, legs, and my shoes, she moved her eyes up again and stared at my hand, and watched me squeezing it. 

she turned her head to the side almost with a hint of concern, but I wasn't that sure due to her still not speaking. I opened my mouth to talk. She violently grabbed my hand and squeezed it with an inhumane strength. my hand felt like it was going to break, as soon as she grabbed it I began to scream, I screamed so loud, knowing that no one would help me. tears were streaming down my face, my throat hurt and my head were pounding. 

the world was spinning around me again, the pain grew larger and larger. I cried harder and harder to the point of wanting to throw up. I tried hitting her with my other hand and kicking her but nothing. she continued to squeeze it harder and harder.

*CRACK* I began to scream louder my hand broke, it's broken, I'm gonna die, my brain was flooded with thoughts. I was crying harder than id ever cried before. she then let go. I fell to the floor on my knees and cried for what seemed to be forever. whilst lightly supporting my wrist. she continued to stare at me, her eyes seemed different, they were almost empty, and her face didn't show any emotion, she stared blankly.

"Why did you do that?," I said almost yelling. I wanted to yell at her, but she scared me and I didn't want her to hurt me again. I looked back at my hand, it was extremely bruised and was coloured blue, purple and yellow. the black veiny pattern also remained and it had spread almost just past my wrist almost reaching my elbow.

I was so scared, and my body was full of imaginable pains. she then walked closer to me and crouched down. 

y̸̗͙̺̘͕̺͕̩̹̭̌̏̚͝ơ̶̢̘̖̹̝̗̎ų̶̛̪̞͚̲́̋l̵̢̟͈̲͑̕͝l̶̝̪̳̘̫͙͔̀́͌̒̾̈́̃͒͜͝ ̴̜̙̿́͐̆͛͐́n̸̡̩̗͍̫̲̠͖͊̊͂̅̓̾́̏̚̚ͅȩ̶̨̢̢͖̭̰͕͔͇̇͐̑͝v̵̨̤́̊͂͗͌͝e̴͓̖̹͔͍̱̺͈͗̃̉͠r̶͚͈͔͓̙͉͊ͅ ̸̯͔̫͎̹̀̐͗̊̈́̕̕͜͝ȩ̶̮̦͙̗̗̳͓͎͒̈́͝ś̴̮̼͇͍̪̥̙͓̞͉̐͗̄̆͂͝c̸̢̨̛̖̜͚͓̼̿̑̅͋̊͒͐͜a̴̧̛͍̾̔̒̋p̷͎͕͓͈̺̫͕͖͔̠͗͒̊ḛ̴̡̼͙̺̮̤̳̜͋̃̐̒̓̕͠.̸̭̩̻̟̤̪͚̔̄̚ͅ.̴̧̛͍͖̇̄̕͘.̵̠͌͊̃͠     her voice was demonic and terryifying.