Chapter~6

the mirror image of me un-crouched from beside me and turned quickly so that her back faced me. I stood up as silently as possible so that she wouldn't hear me, and thrust my fist forward to punch her in the back of the head, she instantly collapsed to the ground. "That's for breaking my wrist.," I said with the tiny bit of confidence that remained in my body. I cringed in pain from the damage that had been committed towards my body. 

The mirror image remained laying on the ground and then interrupted the strangely silent atmosphere, her body began to shake violently and began to twitch and almost glitch. her body began to rise back onto her feet not even moving her hands to help herself up. she slowly turned her head a demonic glitched smile was on her face, her whole body began to almost float above the ground she started to float towards me her head and body twitching violently.

my body felt like it was being consumed by fear, I was shaking, and for some reason, my headache rang even louder than it did before in my brain. I wanted to cry, I wanted to scream, I wanted to run, I needed help. My brain was flooded with thoughts all contaminated with the fear of death. I began to climb to my feet, I thought that perhaps facing my fears would make her go away. I stood in fear and pain with the consuming thought of pure death looming in the atmosphere. she began to charge at me, I tried to turn to run, she grabbed me by the back of my head and yanked it back. I fell backward and whacked my head on the wooden floorboards almost losing consciousness. my vision was completely blurred and I was in complete fight or flight mode.

my entire body was ringing in pain and my head felt like it was bleeding out, I was sprawled out on my back I tried turning myself back onto my stomach to start crawling away. the mirror image grabbed my neck and began to hold me up above the ground, I felt as if my throat was going to rip, at this moment in time my wounds and injuries seemed to stand out and the feeling as though the mirror image was going to crush my throat leaving me to die. the world around me felt so absent along with my will to live. I would have rather died than endure this much pain.

all I did was hang there crying, almost gasping for air and yelping in pain. in front of me, the other monster had come back he remained hunched in the halls, almost like he was laughing at me. he began to almost teleport down the corridor now. until he was in front of me. he hunched over me, with his blank white static eyes almost trying to consume me. I shrieked in pain. the mirror images hand grip grew stronger and stronger. this is it.... what else do I do?.... this is the end..., these were the thoughts flooding my mind along with wanting them to just end me. right there and then.