Chapter~9

these kids seemed friendly. I mean I couldn't say otherwise towards them, they were the first human's id seen since the entire time I had been here and Ayla was nice enough to bandage up my legs for me. This still had an uneasy feeling about it, my gut still said everything was bad and that everything was wrong, I needed to get out, I needed to leave. I needed to go back to my family...

A harsh stabbing pain shocked throughout my body I fell to my knees releasing my hand from Aylas and tightly gripped my shoulder, it felt like my arm was being ripped off, the pain grew larger and larger, it was much more intense than any other time. Ayla and her friends scattered around me were watching me in agony Keira was covering her mouth with her hands and I could see she was scared, Syadie tried to lean to help me, Joshua held him back hesitantly, the veiny pattern grew darker than it had before, the pain engulfed me and I couldn't breathe. the veiny pattern had moved from my hand all the way up my arm and was up to my neck. My breathing was uncontrollable and I was hit by a blur I grabbed my head in agony and collapsed.

the last thing I saw was Ayla she had looked my she tried to grab me before I collapsed. Why was this happening to me....I'm going to die here.

X-X-X-X

Deaths game is a maze...A neverending maze. He lures you in unexpectedly and traps you with no escape just to watch you suffer. some people like to say death is a man in a black cloak...others say he's just a thing that happens and isn't a person at all. He's just a nightmare walking. He's a stalker, always following waiting for you to make some sort of mistake. to just take your life away. I know its a topic not to be spoken of, but it had always been something that scared me, yet here I was trapped in his maze of death.

This all has to be some sort of Nightmare. I needed to wake up...maybe I was trapped in limbo, maybe I had already died and this was hell. heh, it wouldn't surprise me...

X-X-X-X

I woke up alone. nobody in sight. they left me. they really left me. my thought then were interrupted by the stabbing pains shocking through my body. The veiny pattern covered most of my body, I sat inspecting myself, the pain shocked my body tears came and go. my thoughts and inspection was interuppeted by my body flintching at the tiny sound of footsteps. they sounded like they sprinted, but nobody was there. i looked back down and a tiny flower began to grow out the back of my hand the petals were a black colour with crimson red pollon spots in the middle. I grasped the stem, the thorns piercing my skin with a stabbing sensation, and proceeded to try rip it out. I screamed in pain and agony, instantly grabbing my head in pure pain, then i felt it, the flower sprouted bigger. the veiny pattern almost consuming my entire upper half of my body.

this flower is going to be a problem. i stared at it, as it grew the thorns got bigger, piercing my skin as it enlarged. "someone please help me...." i said in a scream almost calling down the halls. the halls only replied with silence....