Chapter~4

I stood up, continuing to squeeze my hand, the black veiny pattern that had started to spread began to stop a bit, but I knew I couldn't get too comfortable with this thought or feeling, did the pain calm down or I had grown used to it a bit. My headache remained present and the dizziness was slowly calming down. I continued to walk down the corridor once again winding around the corners. to find myself almost begging myself to find a way out and reminding myself that I will find a way out. of course, those thoughts were contaminated by the true facts of not actually knowing how or even when that'll happen.

suddenly a surge of pain went throughout the entire top half of my body, I looked back down to my hand to see if that was it, and I was correct to think so. the black veiny pattern that was spreading had now made its way up onto my wrist. my brain began panicking with thoughts and a large feeling of fear felt like it was almost overtaking my body.

I looked back up and squeezed my hand harder in hopes for it to stop or at least stall. I began to look around hoping to occupy my brain with something different. I looked at the lanterns again, and my eyes drifted back to the walls. endless and identical.

I then turned the next corner that was in sight. in front of me stood a person. I stood in complete shock and was extremely confused. the person who stood in front of me was me. it was identical. but for some reason didn't show the injuries I had. they wore the same outfit. A pastel green sweater, black jean shorts, white socks, and pink converse high tops.

I was scared and confused. the mirror image of me then lifted her right arm and waved at me. when I tried to move my right hand I couldn't, the veiny pattern cause another pain to surge.  I lifted up my left hand hesitantly letting my right hand stay grasped around my chest. she began to step forward. walking closer and closer towards me and stood. just staring. I felt scared, fear-filled my body, I knew she was a trick. then she put her arm on my shoulder and stared.