Chapter~3

The light pink rose petals in my path confused me and I felt overwhelmed, still feeling sick and wanting to throw up. my leg continued to bleed as I quickly darted my eyes back towards the problem, my brain began to tell me to follow the petals. I was scared at the thought, "I must be going crazy, I can't follow these petals!?". it's my best bet, my thoughts continued...

I fell into my own mind trap and began to walk forward crumpling the petals, the pain in my leg getting greater and greater, my brain started getting dizzier and dizzier. the corridor began spinning. 

why am I such a mess?...was my last thought before I collapsed landing in the petals.

***

When I woke, I was in even more pain than before fainting, I wasn't sure why, but the pain felt different, I shook my head, trying to awaken myself, the pain of a headache had remained ringing in my head and it got worst when I shook. I began to try and stand up but I couldn't, a large pain of stabbing filled my body almost felt like it was glued to the ground I looked around to see what caused it.

I was covered in rose vines. They covered my body like a spider winding its prey with its webs getting ready to eat it later. the roses felt like they had a mind of their own, they began to get tighter, I still didn't understand what or why this was happening or where the hell the exit was.

I tried to lift my left arm again in hopes to perhaps rip some of the vines, but nothing. how am I going to get out of this? I began crying, the tears rolled down my face. I felt sick, my head hurt, and felt so much pain. it was a pain I didn't think was even possible to feel and it progressed worst and worst. 

I went to the next thing that came to my mind, to bite the roses vines. I violently moved my head forward to bite the roses, I could feel the rose's thorns pierce the roof of my mouth and the tears began to fall faster down my cheeks. I began to pull back my head to rip the vines, somehow it worked the vine went away with a pink mist. my mouth hurt too now, I moved my head to t vines that covered my arms and did the same before I knew it they were gone. all but one, this vine kept me stuck to the ground.

The vine began to bloom a black rose. it looked cool at first but I was still scared and didn't trust it. I was right. the rose then shot a thorn at the back of my hand, I quickly grabbed my hand and started to squeeze it. Then it released me and went away almost like a snake. it went down the corridor and around the corner until it was out of sight.

I continued sitting on the ground and squeezing my hand, unsure of what had happened, the pain repeatedly came back and forth and wouldn't stop. I took a closer look at my hand, and it had a black veiny pattern spreading on my hand. The pain made me cry harder and harder, I didn't know what was even happening. It all felt too fast and surreal. I looked at my legs they were bleeding from the stabbing thorns, same with my arms, but they didn't have a veiny pattern.  I looked back to my hand, it was still spreading.

What do I do?...