CH-1

In Mumbai
Gill mension
Balveer gill is waiting for his best friend and business partner and would be jijaji as they both have decided to welcome his sister shehnaaz who is coming back from London after 12 years....
Here comes siddharth Shukla suited in black looking dapper as always in his favourite white audii ....
B- welcome bro!
S- yeah men...I hope I m not late...
B- no..no... infact you are before time she hasn't landed yet!
S- ohh...well then let's go the spot then ...
B- hmm... someone is being curious to meet his fiance haa!
S- ohh come-on broo you know me I don't need reasons to meet my would be wife...
B- yeah...
S- but ...I don't know about her I mean nothing ....that's what is making me curious..wait ...does she know about this engagement thing!
B- usse pata hai ...sabkuch! You know Sid she was only 12 when Dad decided to send her London ...dad nhi chahte thay k Sana humare profession k wajah se affect ho u know na girls are so delicate and sensitive!
S- hush....I know ballu !
B- shes very sweet a family girl she is! And smiles thinking about his sister ...
They were talking randomly when balveers phone rang ...it's saans driver !
S- sir mam has landed 45 mins ago..
B- (happily) great she must b here any minute
D- no...no..sir! (Scared)
B- what?? Why ?? Wheres she??
D- sir...mam land karte hi direct lonavla chali gayi hai ...with her secratery and few men's of our!
B- and you are fucking telling me this now??? Where were u from last 45mins (shouted)
S- everything ok??
B- yrr Sana lonavla chali gayi h ...vo... actually she loves animals lonavla vala Ghar has a mini zoo for her...that's why I guess she went there
(Balveer very well knew that Sid can kill her for making him,the boss of Mumbai wait)
Sid raised his eyebrow and frowned looking at his scared best friend...
Sid- never mind! Let's go lonavla ...
B- u...u sure??
S- ohh come-on now...
They leave for lonavla to meet Sana...
Sana came out after taking bath and looked in mirror
Sc- mam blood stains are gone now!
Sana- I don't mind agar vo reh jaate hai (smirks)
Sc- what will u tell ur bro
Sana- I don't give explanations ...u know that ...now give me my leather jacket I have to go on a bike ride!
Sana comes out wearing her halmet all set for the ride ...
Ronny (sana's bodyguard)
R- mam sir is coming with siddharth Shukla...
S- okayy...make them feel comfortable..
R- mam sir ko kuch nhi pata about plane incidence..
S- arghhh Ronny don't act dumb! Bhayya yaha aayenge jbtk pata chal hi jayegaa ....n he will b in bad mood...
R- Sid sir is also coming he may feel insulted for waiting again...
S- as if I fucking care!
She goes from there...
In car
Balveers phone rang and he is utterly shocked with the news
B- what the ....?? Is it true??? Okay...I will talk to her myself!
S- what Happened dude...
B- (hesitant) ravis one of the employees is being shot today by our people..
S- woo...that's great news but who dared to shoot his right hand...
B- shehnaaz did it!
Sid was surprised and shocked the image balveer has built of her is not doing Justice with her in real ...
They finally reached lonavla and are again shocked and furious to know that she inspire being informed isnt here to welcome them
B(angrily) - where the hell she's been
R- mam has gone for bike ride!
S- woo... killing n going on bike ride interesting (smirks)
And here comes Sana on her bike

She removed her halmet and walked towards Sid &balveer

Sids pov.
She was driving ktm fucking 200kg bike and was looking utterly sexy! The way she walked towards me I was just staring her with eyes full of lust...she is Definitely heavenly in bed ...I can bet on that!
While walking towards them Sid's men shot sana's men for some reason balveer & Sid were in shock and another shock hitted them when Sana shot Sid's men...
B- what the hell Sana ! Goli q chalayi..
S- usne mere bande ko maara...
B- he is Sid's men ...
S- rolls her eyes towards Sid...I don't give a fuck! Goli q chalayi ...
Everyone was beyoned shocked and amazed siddharth Shukla k saamne uske bande ko kisi me goli maanrdi or usse attitude diyaa ...this is the her last day on Earth...
Sid was surprised with her ...
Sana- kyaa bhaii mko mil to lo baad m mjhe ghoor Lena (taunting Sid)
B hugs her tightly - I missed u !
S- I didn't!
B- meet Sid...your...to...
Sana- my to be husband I know! She looks at Sid who was shamelessly staring her
Sexy! Sana whispers...
B- ab tum bataoge k tumne Ravi k aadmi ko q maara ...
Sana- well...usne shera ko harm Karne ka try Kiya
B- so you killed him ...
Sana- yes!
Sid- whoose shera??
Sana- ohh don't tell me you don't know about my baby ...
B- it's her pat ...a snake!
Sid rolls his eyes- a snake!
Sana- you guyz carry on I will join you shortly!
Sid's pov.
What a sexy girl she is! Firstly mjhe itna wait karaya ...mere saamne mere hi aadmi ko shoot karti hai ...subah se 2 murder karke b itni innocent lagrae hai jaise bichari ko kuch pata hi nhi hai ...pat paalti h vo b ek snake ko ...her eyes are deep & fierce...she's beyoned beautiful as well as dangerous!
B- kaha kho Gaya ??
S- (smirks) delicate ..isn't she??
Balveer understood his taunt ....
B- chal let's have drinks ...ab aagye h to aaj yhi ruk jaate hai ...
S- yeah...I would love to...(smirks)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heyaa guyz so this is the first chapter do comment & lemme know how much u r like this badasss Sana🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥