CH-11

Sid takes Sana to mahabaleshwar ...they went there by car alone ...and for the first time she didn't argued but swiftly said yes on going with him there was a small cottage hidden in the greenery of forest ...the natural beauty was Divine...they reached there and Sana was amazed to see the cottage it was a small yet elegant place...it fells like home she's home!
Sana- wow...mko lagta hai tko jungle bahot pasand h .. tabhi tu yaha aakar relax karta hai (looking at the cottage )
Sid smiles- yaha aakar chup jaata hu
Sana sees him with questioning eyes...
Sid - tu soch rae hogi na ...k ye... siddharth Shukla...Mumbai ka baap ...maafia world k king ...chup jaata hai ..kisse??
Sana smiles a bit as she for the first time becomes concious ...she just doesn't wanted to blurt out something mean ! So she decided to shut her up n listen...she really wants to...
Sid takes her with him in the backyard of cottage there was a beautiful garden with variety of flowers all blossom up adding to the beauty of nature...and there was a swing they sat there...
Sid- I will be back in few mins (kisses her forehead)
Sana nods and again gets busy adoring the beautiful view ...she never really liked flowers but today she is! For some unknown reasons she is at peace without killing anyone!
Sid comes back with 2 hot cups of tea...
Sana- are u serious??
Sid smiles - m yaha kabhi drink nahi kartaa
Saan- kyu?? While sipping her tea
Sid- kyuki ye maa ka Ghar h ...aur unhe drinks se nafrat thii..
Sana looks at him in confusion ...
Sid sighs- she's not my real mom! She's dad's wife Mrs Shukla ....my mom was never my dad's wife ...she was his....(n stops) ...
Sana- it's okay siddharth if u r not comfortable we can..
Sid- no ...it's not like that Sana...I want to tell you...it's a burden Jo m bahot tym se akele jhel Raha hu..bcz I don't had anyone jisko m ye sab Bata saku ..I know tu soch rae hogi k isse Kya hogaya achanak se ryt?
Sana just nods her head..
Sid- jab Maine tujhe first time dekhaa tha I lusted over you n why not you were driving fucking 200 kg bike! Then u shooted my men n then my brother ...Mai pehle tujhe dominant karna chahata thaa ...but on third day of our meet m samjh Gaya thaa you are not a simple girl whoom I can empower! You are a women...a fearless,ruthless and fuckin dangerous women! When we got married I accepted the fact k Tere saath rehnaa h to mjhe apne aapko change krna paregaaa or Maine kiyaa bcz I ...I ...could not afford to loose you! Phr jab tujhe goli lagi...I know that it was just a fucking bullet ...but I felt my heart burning ....I ...I felt scared for the first time n that too for a women!
I then accepted that I am in love ! I fuckin love you shehnaaz!
Sana didn't knew what to say she was numb ...she was happy but could not express it..
Sid- tujhe kuch b sochne k zaroorat nahi h ...they are my feelings n I can deal with them...I know tu...
Sana cuts him- nahi siddharth...asa nahi hai ...m...m b chahati hu tko vaise hi Pyaar karna par...par m...I can't fucking love anyone! I can just kill people....that's how I am!
Sana looks away sighs...
Mein 10 saal k thii jab mom ne suicide Kar lya thaa bcz she was cheating on dad ....unki guilt ne unko maar diyaa aur unki death k baad Maine apne emotions ko...mje life m pehli baar kisi ne special feel karaayaa h siddharth...jab b tune mko I love u bolaa m reciprocat karna chahti thii par shayad mere andar k emotions cold hogye hai ...shayad m feel to karti hu par express nhi Kar paati ...tu pehla asa mard hai jisse m normally baat karti hu ,tu alag h ye baat mko humari first kiss k baad smj aagyi thi..Tere lye Mera alag rules h shayad islye tu abhi zindaa hai ...mere ko hikeys Dene k baad mere kapde faadne k baad mjhe wine peene se rokne k baad...
Sid chuckles listning her way of expressing her feelings ...she's different ,she is unique ...she is his!
His queen!
They hugged each other and slept carefree in each other embrace with a assurance that no matter what comes there way they are one they are strong!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heyaa guyzzz thanku so much for all the love and support...
Do comment and lemme know ur views...
And stay tuned for YAARIAAN ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️