CH-12

After 2 days sidnaaz went back to Mumbai...
At breakfast table...
Sd was in angry mood waiting impatiently for siddharth ...
Sd- aaye...aaye...Mr siddharth Shukla !aagye aap vacations manakar...
Sid gives him a look n sits for his breakfast...
Sd- ab aap batana pasand karenge k aapne Vishal Singh ko q maara??
Sid- dad I think we have discussed it earlier
Sd- ohhh...just because he had hit on your wife!
Sana- No Mr Shukla! Vishal ko maarke hum kisi b angle se weak nhi hue hai ...apne Bhai or ryt hand k murder k baad Ravi Singh or zada weak hoga n we can use it as a opportunity...uske codes hum already hack Kar chuke hai ... technically humari shadi bhi business merge k lye hi ki gayi hai ...ryt?
Sd was stunned!
Sd- yeah...ryt... excuse me everyone n leaves...
Sm- Sana beta he's your father in law you can't talk like this...
Sana rolls her eyes on her- Mrs Shukla...he was accusing my husband and mere saamne koi ucchii ucchiii bole I don't lyk it...
Sid was surprised seeing her taking stand for him n was happy inwardly...
In sids study...
Sana was sitting on a couch sipping her black coffee while Sid was busy doing his work n stealing glances at his beautiful wife...
When suddenly some of his men's come..
M- sir we need to talk
Sid- hmm go ahead...
M- sir it's about business (eyeing at sana)
Sana rolled her eyes and was about to give him a piece of her mind when Sid spoke ..
Sid- she's my wife and business partner as well you can discuss this in front of her...
M- sir it's about the footage we got from Singh's bungalow ...
Sana chuckles - oh really...I guess those clips were sent by Ronnie to you??
M- y..yes mam!
Sana - he's my fucking bodyguard! Now speak or else m teko chaaku maardungi ...(smirks)
They discuss and leave Sid sees Sana...
Sid's pov.
Oh God how hot was she looking while giving my people death glares..and now looking more desirable ...
He leans on her and kisses her and moves to her neck..
Sana- siddharth Hume press conference m jaana hai ..
Sid- still nuzzling in her neck...usko tym hai...
Sana- mat Kar...hum late ho jaayenge..
Sid (smirks) - baby! Do u think m sex k tym Teri sunta hu (continuing unbottoning there shirts)
Sana sighs! She knows there is no way back ..as her husband is a beast in bed!
After 40 mins..Sana comes out to find Ronnie n Kiara sweating n looking at her embarrassed, astonished...
Sana (sighs) - Relax guyzz! It's just sex!
They all leave for press conference and are welcomed by a mob of reporters waiting impatiently for Mr &Mrs Shukla....
R- it's my dream come true ...I have been dying to interview the most hottest couple of India ...
Sidnaaz smiles looking at each other
R- so Sid...is it love at first side?? I mean the heartthrob got married that too in vein??
S- (smiles) yes..indeed! Getting married to shehnaaz was the best thing ever happened to me...
R- shehnaaz mam ...you came from London few  days back n then suddenly we heard news of you getting married to siddharth Shukla ..how does it feel to be in limelight all of a sudden??
Sana- Well...I am shehnaaz Kaur gill ...m jaha rehti hu limelight m hi rehti hu !
R- siddharth...i would love to go on a coffee with you why only me alot out there are dying to get a glimpse of you ..will you ?? (Sexily) oggling on him...
Sid- yeah..sure why not!
Sana rolls her eyes on him then covers her frown with a smile...
Sid's pov.
Galat bolgaya Mr Shukla now this women will fucking kick my ass!
The conference got over and Sana is nowhere to be seen ...
Sid sees her coming from back door with a smirk on her face which was clearly showing that she has played with blood!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heyaa guyzzz I am back...keep loving & do comment & lemme know your views ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️