CH-8

Sd- Sid can you explain this??
Sana- vo Bach kaise Gaya??
Sd- what the hell ? He was our fucking guest...agar yaha Marta to saara blame hmpar aajata...islye usse uski car se nikalwana para...
Sid- Dad...he is after my wife!
Sd- Soo?? You will kill him?? Are you in your senses?? Vo rival h hmara .. he's powerful ...koi sadak chalta majnu nahi h vo...(sighs)
Sid- I don't give a fuck! Agar ek baar or vo Meri wife k paas b aaya ...I will kill him right there and that's final...
Sid leaves from there all annoyed..
Sid enters his room and find Sana listening to music sitting in balcony with her chilled wine ...he instantly smiled seeing her enjoying with herself and Sana being in shorts is his weakness...he slowly moves towards her nuzzles in her neck rubbed his nose in her soft butter skin...
Sid- ek request hai ...
Sana raised her eyebrows- Kya??
Sid- aaj raat k lye allow me to give you hickey!
Sana frowned then looked at him..
Sana- mjhe b kuch points clear Karne hai ...ammm...rules hi samjh le!
Sid( kisses her earlobe )-hmmm
Sana- hm ek dusre se kabhi jhut nahi bolenge..
Sid(bites her earlobe)- okay!
Sana- hmare lye hmari first priority hm hi honge...na Teri family...na Meri
Sid kisses her neck n licks it - okay!
Sana- tu koi b mission jaayega I will join you...that means Mera involvement rahega
Sid looks up to her,then kisses her lips lifts her in his arms places her on bed- okay!
Sana- sex k tym mere kapde nahi phadegaa Varna m tera muu tod dungi...
Sid (smirks) - okay!
Sana- disloyalty ...means death!
Sid removes thier clothes - yes !
They were wild,rough, passionate and obsessed with each other ...
Next day..
Sm- welcome beta ! Aao have breakfast..
Sana and Sid sits beside each other...
Sid- ahmm...dad I wanna tell u something...
Sd- go ahead!
Sana- sana is also a part of business from now..
Sm- but beta...
Sd gave her a look n she shuts her mouth..
Sd- that's cool! Vaise b shehnaaz is witty as well as intelligent ...
Sd- aaj Mr Singh k Ghar party hai...n he has specially invited Shehnaaz ...
Sid- we...
Sana- we will go (holding Sid's hand)
Sm- usse pehle u both have to come with me ...Maine mandir m tumlogo k lye pujaa rakhi h..
Sid smirks knowing that his wife is now irritated whereas sana was controlling not to kill her mother in law...
They reached mandir where Sam's gf was clinging on Sid ... everyone was praying when Priya Sam's gf went towards back of temple ...
Sana's pov.
I was Soo mad at that bitch...I saw her going somewhere so I followed her to the back of temple and there she was fixing her napkine length dress ...I mean who wears these kind of clothes that too in God's place but then she's a fucking bitch!
P- hey...I know tumhe bura lag Raha hogaa ...u knww m or Sid..we used to love each other but then Sam came between us even now I sleep with him n we are like very compatible in bed tum aadat daal lo insb k baby!
Sana's pov.
Poor she! Isse pata nhi h kisse pangaa  le lyaa h I dragged her by her hair n bumped her into the car glass which broke her head n she way crying out in pain ...then I dragged her again this time between trees n cut her arms and chest with the broken piece of glass ...
She was screaming like a bloddy moron!
Sana- firstly u whore ...I am not your fucking baby! Secondly...jedii cheez Meri aenaa oo merii hi Renii aa lagii smj! (Jo Mera h Mera hi rehta h smjhi!)
I got back to the temple leaving her there wincing in pain n crying ...
When I came back Sid was already looking at me he smiled at me n I smiled back! I was now satisfied as I had blood ....all the frustration was now converted into relaxation...pandit was telling us about the purity of soul ...poor pandit! Wish I could tell him k m uske mandir k peeche half murder karke aayi hu(smirks)
Sid- you are glowing in satisfaction wiffy ...
Sana(smiles)- I am feeling relaxed!
Sid- tumhare purse p blood kaha se aaya..
Sana- m tujhse yaha jhut nhi bolna chahti ...
Sid- okay ...we will talk about it afterwards...
Sana- we will see hubby! (N leaves to car) ...
Sid's pov.
Jitna m isse jaanta hu isne zaroor kuch kiyaa hai and as far as I know her she has played with blood ...but how can she this is God's place...but she is Sana...she can do any fucking impossible thing ! (Smirks) and followed her to the car!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heyaa guyzz thanku so much for loving the story here is the next part enjoy ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️