CH-9

In sidnaaz car while going to Singh's party...
Sid- wiffy ...nuzzles in her neck ...you are looking breathtaking!
Sana- kaash m bhi kh paati k hubby u r looking hot!
Sid rolls his eyes - tumhara affection dikhane ka tarika bhi wiered hai..
Sana comes close to him kisses his lips n whispers sexily..- everything about me is unique!
They reach the party and is welcomed by Ravi Singh followed by Vishal Singh...
Ravi- welcome...welcome Mr &Mrs Shukla...
S- thanku ..Mr Singh (eying towards Vishal who is lost in Sana)
R- shehnaaz ....bahot suna hai aapke baare m...
S- hope apne achaa hi sunaa ho..
R- aur agar m kahu k bura sunaa hai
Sana smirks- aapne mere baare kuch b suna ho...I don't give a fuck!
This made Sid chuckle...
R- fierce ! Plzz enjoy yourself....
Sid and sana move towards bar area...
Sid- tum kaafi relax lag rae ho..
Sana- haa aur tu ...blood k lye desperate
Sid(smirks)- yeah! Aur sex k lye bhi...
Sana- jabse humari shadi Hui h ...tera Roz ka hi hogaya hai ...mjhe to isme Teri chaal lag rae hai...
Sid( chuckles)- Kya?? Chaal??
Sana- tu mko pregnent karke khud rule karna chahta hai...
Sid laughs - you are too much Sana!
Vishal comes there with drinks ....
V- have some Mr&Mrs Shukla...
Sid & Sana takes the drink n dump it ...
Sid- don't be Soo shocked Vishal ...mene 2 din phle tjhe maarne k koshish ki thii I can't trust you now!
Sana smirks - Boyz this is a party ...we shall continue this after wards...
Sid and Sana leaves from party venue but Sid switches the car and leaves after 5 mins they were informed that there previous car was being fired ...
Sid - I knew it...bastards!
Sana- yesb vo mere lye karraha hai...
Sid- islye I am desperately waiting for his one mistake n I will fucking kill him!
Sana kisses him...
Sana- relax!
Sid nuzzles in her neck and starts kissing her...
They reached there mension and were going inside when there was a gun shot on sana....
Sids pov.
We were entering the house when I heard a gun shot but I was shocked to see Sana getting unconscious in front of me...I was numb...I didn't knew how to react ...I never been fucking scared but today I am! I am bloddy scared to see my wife lying unconsciously in front of me...I wanted to screw that bustard ...in no time doctor was called and she was being treated ...it's been 11 hrs that she's unconscious and I have already killed 52 men's that were present outside the mension ...fucking bastards ...they were of no use!
Dr finally spoke ...Mr Shukla she's fine now...she will recover within 3 days ...
I gave cheque to doctor and looked at her...she was looking pale and something inside me was burning seeing it...I don't know what was the thing I was going through...is it affection?? Is it love??
Do I love my wife?? Argghhhhhh.....I need Brandy now! And I went to bar to have drinks....after 2 hrs I went straight in shower to cool myself and I heared some noise from room ...who's there?? I quicky wrapped a towel and went out and the sight in front of me  didn't shocked me...there she was drinking her wine and making faces seeing the bandages around her arms...she was literally looking cute while drinking ...how can she fucking b prefect in everything she does!
Sana- aaja drink karte hai..
Sid- how are you now??
Sana- mko pehli baar goli nhi lagi hai...(rolling her eyes)
Sid- hmm...n goes to her n kisses her ...you are like honey! I will not spare that bustard ...
Sana- chal...sojaate hai Kal subah uth k usko maardenge (winks)
Sid again kisses her (smirks)- sure!
They slept but not before there exhausting make out session....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
Heyaa guyzz do comment is siddharth in love??