CH-10

Sid's pov.
Next morning I woke up only to find her side of bed empty...but where is she?? I quicky got up and freashen up and went downstairs but she was nowhere then I heard sound of bullet I followed the sound and reached out practice area where she was ruthlessly shooting with her injured hand ...due to the force blood was again flowing from her wound but she was so lost in practice that she didn't bother about her wound...is it not paining?? It must be ...but then..she will never accept her pains...hushhh....she's like that...I slowly went towards her and took the bullet from her hand carried her in my arms and went to our room...she was looking at me with questions and annoyence but for now doing her bandage was more important rather than answering her...once done I stood up to order her breakfast..it's our rule that no matter what but shuklas always eat together and here I am breaking another rule for her...my fucking wife!
Sana- mko wine chahaye chilled...
Sid- darling wine kahi nhi jaarae... breakfast krlo medicine Leni hai ...
Sana- you are acting like a fucking posessive husband!
Sid (smirks)- because I am your fucking posessive husband!
Sana- mko ye sb smj nhi aata siddharth...m tko asa affection return nhi Kar paungi ...so u r in loss!
Sid comes closer to her cups her face- firstly..this is not just affection this is something else...this is...love! And secondly mujhe tujhse in return koi affection k umeed nahi hai ...tu jaisi b hai Meri hai...
Sana (sighs) - mko Pyaar k aadat nahi hai...na hi mko Pyaar karna aata hai soch le ...I am a fucking asshole in expressing my feelings!
Till then thier breakfast arrives ...Sam also comes..
Sam- Good morning love birds !
Sid- Sam....you are sucking my moment!
Sam- well I am sorry for that ...how are you now?? Bhabhi!
Sana- tu mko Sana bol lya Kar bhabhi does not go well with me (giggles) ...aur rahi baat iski (looking at wound) ye kuch nhi h m isse zada injured hoti rehti hu bas...abki pamper horae hu (looking at Sid who's already looking at her ,this time with love genuine love and care)
Sam- that's great ...get well soon then...
Sanas pov.
After Sam left Sid also left saying he has some work...I know what work he's talking about ...I rolled my eyes only to see the bottles of wine empty...what an asshole he is! Why is he taking care of me like it's strange how can he love me...a girl like me...arghhh...stop thinking and stop paining...this is paining! I badly need my wine or else I can break anybody's ass...sighed I called Kiara ...she came in and helped me change...then I went in my car following my emotional husband who is out to murder Vishal! No doubt he is a smart player but right now vo aashque bana hua hai jispe aashque sawaar hai...n these kind of people are the most stupid ones!
Sid's pov.
I reached our cottage which is on mumbai - Pune highway ...to see him..that fucker! My anger rose when I saw him smiling ...I just wanted to break his fucking nose!
I broke his arms ,his legs ,his shoulder he was screaming in pain but was still smiling...it is not his fault completely anyone can fall for shehnaaz ...when she shoots she looks irresistibly hot! But he has messed with a wrong men..she is mine...mine fucking mine...and I fuckin love her!
I was about to shoot him when I heard her voice ...
Sana- tune promise Kiya thaa...jaan iski m hi lungi (smirks)
Sid- baby...you should have take rest!
Sana- m thik hu siddharth (politely)
Sana's pov.
I wanted to yell at him ..who the fuck he think he is talking to I am use to these injuries but I couldn't...his eyes were Soo intense that I just couldn't help n went to him kissed him ...he groaned ...and gave me the bullet..and I shot him in his fucking head!
Sid's pov.
She was contented after killing him and I was contented seeing her relaxed!
Sid- come let's go...
Sana rolled her eyes- where??
Sid- I will take you to my secret place...let's spill secrets today!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heyaa guyzz thanku Soo much for loving the story ...your comments are motivation ...keep loving...love u all❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️