CH-15

After realizing the proximity Sid quickly parts himself from the girl while looking at Sana who is smiling sweetly ...sana smiling is equal to disaster coming soon!
Sid- ahm...cooki meet my gorgeous wife shehnaaz...
C- ohh...hey sexy! Ammm....Sid must say u have hottest wife haann...
Sid just smile nervously as he's totally afraid of looking at his hot wife who can anytime kill him ...
C- I will take a leave now ...kisses Sid's neck...
Sana's pov.
She is so dead now! How can she kiss my husband ...coki ...I can crush this cookie in powder right away ...hushhh....shant Sana...aur isse dekho bada chummya karraha hai ...Maine iska gardan kaatdena hai ....
The party was about to end when Sid got a call and went outside to attend it ..
Suddenly someone hit hard on his head and he falls unconscious...
After 2 days...
Sid gets concious and woke up with a heavy head ...he find himself in bed covered the quilt...
Sid's pov.
Where the hell I am ...n who the fuck just hit me !
He hears some noises from bathroom of his room he slowly went there n opened the door and the scene in front of him was giving currents in his body...his beautiful wife taking hot bubble bath in bathroom while sipping her chilled wine...
Sid quickly joins her in...
Sid- fuck! Shehnaaz u did that(pointing towards his head and bandage)
Sana(smirks) - haa ! Aur chipak uske...shukr Kar sirf sir todaa...pati h islye bachh Gaya ....
Sid- to tune cookie ka Kya Kara ...don't tell me tune usse maar diyaa she's one of important member in investors..
Sana- zaban kaatne se koi Marta nahi hai Siddharth ....ab jaa rest Kar m aati hu...
Sid- aur yesb q kiyaa tumne ...
Sana- humpe attack hone vala thaa ...islye m tujhe yaha le aayi ...it's Mauritius ...
Sid- aisee ...half dead karke...
Sana looks at him n whispers- jedii cheez merii aee na oo Meri ee Renii aa lggi samjh(smirks)
Sid- sirf yahi reason hai??
Sana raised her eyebrows- ha...aur Kya ...
Sid- stop fooling yourself Sana ...itni b cold mat ho k mere emotions b cold hojaaye....u know it yourself k m kyaa khraha hu ...
Sana- tu ...ja siddharth rest Kar
Sid- m Sach m Chala jaaungaa Sana...it's high time now! Accept your fucking feelings!
Sid gets up and leaves without looking back at her...
Sana's pov.
Does he called me cold...am i really emotionless?? Do I really ?? Fuck! That can't be .... arghhhh...I never wanted this ....I am in this shit! N how dare he walked away ...I can fucking shoot his ass...calm down Sana...
Sid comes out smirking ...and leaves the room giving his wife her space ...space of realization...space of acceptance...
Sana comes out after good 20 mins and find him nowhere ...she starts panicking ...his words were echoing in her mind "m Sach m Chala jaaungaa Sana" she starts searching for him and went down ...she found him having coffee in cafeteria and somehow gets calm...she joins him in coffee ...they had thier breakfast and spent there day exploring Mauritius ...the whole day Sana was disturbed with what had happened...Sid knew that she's in turmoil of emotions but it is necessary for her to realize that she too has feelings ...she too loves him like he does....she is a stronghead women but she's sensitive with the people she loves...and she has to accept this fact ....
Sana finally accepts that she loves him but now she wanted to tell this to her husband ...that first time her heart has won ...that she's in love...
At night...
Sana- chal siddharth dinner Karne chalte hai...
Sid- yhi mangaa lete h naa Mera sar dukh Raha hai ...
Sana- dimag mat sadaa ...mujhe Brandy b peeni hai chal naa plzz
Sid- wait...what did u said?? Plz?? Woo shehnaz shuklaa kyaa baat hai Kya baat hai Kya baat hai sahi hai! Chal Tere plzz khne k khushi m aaj raat bhar peeyenge (winks)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
....
.
.
Heyaaa guyzzz I m back ...Soo guyzz how excited you all are for the most awaited confession do comment & lemme know❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️