We Meet Again

Third Person POV
Setting: Eddsworld Household

It was a normal day in the Eddsworld household. Edd was making breakfast for him and his two friends. Matt was admiring himself in his full body mirror.

While Tom was on the sofa tuning his bass. "AAAAHHHHHH!" A scream came from Matt's room and it sounded like... Girls? Tom and Edd rushed to their friend's room to see what all the commotion was about. But only to see four familiar looking girls. A blue girl got up from the ground, dusted herself and put her hands on her hips.

"Matilda, did you have to fix that mirror? Honestly, you can't go one day without looking at yourself." She scoffed."It's not entirely her fault, I helped her! " A green brunette stood up and dusted her sleeves. "Tamara?" Tom raised a brow. Edd looked at Tom. "You know them?"

"Ah, Tom. Haven't seen you in a while!" She walked towards Tom and gave him a hug. "Same to you! " "Woah, Woah, Woah! Who are they?" Edd crossed his arms while raising a brow. "Oh! This is Tamara." Tom signalled towards his female counterpart.

"Hey, you must be Edd." Tamara waved before shaking the green's hand. "Uh nice to meet-- Oh God, the pancakes!" Edd ran out of Matt's room and towards the kitchen. Tamara and Tom chuckled before following Edd out. "Hey guys come on" Tamara shouted from the kitchen.

Meanwhile the confused four stood there trying to process what was happening. After a minute or so, Ell, the green hooded female snapped out of her thoughts and headed out. Followed by the other three. "Breakfast is ready!" Edd shouted while serving the last plate. "We know, Edd. You don't have to shout" Tom told his friend. Edd just pouted and took a seat.

"Sooooo~ Where are you four from?" Edd asked while pouring syrup on his pancakes. "Oh we're from a parallel universe, you know, where everyone is an opposite gender." Tamara replied while taking a bite of her pancake.

"Okay... Mind to introduce yourselves?" Edd asked. "Not at all!" The green girl swallowed a bite of her pancake and cleared her throat. "I'm Ell! As you can tell I'm Edd's counterpart~"

The girl next to Ell began speaking. "I'm Matilda! I'm uh... that guys counterpart" She pointed at Matt. "I'm Matt" He informed his counterpart. "Eh... I'm Tori. I'm... none of your counterparts?" She had a thick accent, a scar on the right side of her face and a robotic arm.

Everyone looked at each other confused and in silence. That was until Tamara broke it. "Ha! Looks like your too stupid to even have a counterpart!" Tamara mocked. Tori just glared and gritted her teeth. "Don't push it, Witness."

Everyone looked at each other. "Uh... Tori, where are you from?" Edd asked in a soft tone. "Oh. Norway." She replied while getting off her seat and picking up her plate. The three boys looked at each other and nodded. "Tord..." They all spoke in unison.

"Tord?" Tori walked back to the table and pulled out a thick cigar from her pocket."Your male counterpart." Edd replied. "Well where is he?" She looked around the room. "Well you guys know about the incident. Right?" Edd looked at the four girls.

They all nodded their heads in reply. "Well after the incident. We all left and went straight to Tom's apartment. "WHAT?!" The girls shouted in unison, nearly choking on their meals. Well except for Tamara. "You don't expect us to forgive that bastard do you? Tom replied and got off his seat.

" Lucky. Ell forgave that commie" Tamara signaled to the female in red. "Right after the incident! I wanted to stop her but her girlfriend held me back."

"Yeah I know ri-- Wait girlfriend?!" Tom nearly choked on his saliva, and so did Edd and Matt. "Yeah. Ell and Matilda are dating which means Edd and Matt are too. Right?" Tamara replied in a confused tone.