The Tables Have Turned

There will be fighting scenes in this, and some of the fighting scenes may make you uncomfortable.

Tord's POV

~Monday: 08:00pm~

Tom left to his room and I sighed. "At least he didn't see my face..." I muttered. God, I cried in front of him. I mean I have when we were younger, but that was really rare and when we were around 9.

God the nightmares are getting worse. I nearly had a anxiety attack, if I had one in front of him then god forbids what will happen. I sigh and sit down. I take my hoodie and put it on.

I ruffle my hair slightly and realised that it has taken it's devil horn form. I pull a out strand of hair and see how long it has grown. God I should get a hair cut. I never have time though.

I tie my hair into a small ponytail before I stand back up and hear my stomach grumble. I limp to Edd's room and open it. "Edd. I'm hungryyyy" I groaned.

"I'm lazy to make food, make it yourself." Edd pouted. He was on his desk drawing some things for his upcoming animation, and Ell was sitting on the floor helping him. "Please?"

I saw a grin appear on his face. "Fine, only if~" He gets off his chair and walks over. Suddenly he jumps on my back and hooks his arms around my neck. "Take me thereeee" He giggles and so does Ell.

I chuckle before running out the door, through the hallway, past the living room and into the kitchen. When I reach I give a few spins before throwing him off and catching him.

I put him down while chuckling and him giggling. Ell comes while giggling as well. "Fine, I'll cook. But you're giving me a piggyback home from school tomorrow."

I chuckle before ruffling his hair slightly. "Sure, why not." I chuckle. "Oh and go call Tom and Tamara." I nod and walk towards Tom's room.

I put my hood on before knocking and then opening the door. When I was younger and still good- No who am I kidding BEST Friends with Tom i didn't have to knock. I'd just barge in and pounce on him.

I chuckle at the memory. And look around for Tom. I see Tom and Tamara laying on the bed together. I chuckle at the sight.

I suddenly get a flashback of me and Tom cuddling each other when we were younger. A sad smile grows on my face, but I kick it off and have my blank expression back.

I sigh and walk towards the bed. I nudge Tom and he groans. "Hm?"

"Wake up Thomas." I say sternly. He nods and gets out of bed while yawning and rubbing his void. He looks at me. "Are you feeling better now?" I nod. He smiles and proceeds to wake Tamara up.

I walk out the room and into Matt's room. I knock lightly with my knuckle before opening the door. I open the door which gives out a small creaking noise.

I step inside and see Matt, Matilda and Tori on the floor. Matt and Matilda are behind Tori, doing her hair. I see Tori blushing slightly with a embarrassed face.

I chuckle slightly at the sight. They had tied her hair into a fish braid I think it's what they call it. She had a purple flower placed in between her ear. And a couple of red and blue flowers in her braid.

I honestly have no idea where they get all the fake flowers. "Lookin' good Tori~" I chuckle and walk over. "Yeah, Matt and Matilda said my hair was too messy." Tori chuckled.

"And~ Voila!" Matilda grinned widely and so did Matt. I walked over and kneeled down. "Looks good."

Matt and Matilda nodded. "Tord could you take off your hood?" I smile and took it off. Matt and Matilda look at my small ponytail. "Your hair has grown so long."