The Visitors

This will contain cutting, so grab your tissues and be prepared to wipe your tears and feel sorry for Tord.

~03:02pm: Sunday~

~Kitchen~

Edd's POV

I wake up from my thoughts to the sound of Ell snapping her fingers. "Come on. These pancakes won't cook themselves." She pouted, trying to lighten up the mood.

But all I heard were sniffles and hiccups coming from the living room. Tamara told us that Tori was crying, venting and hyperventilating. She also said she would've had a panic attack if Tamara hadn't been there to calm her down. Tamara had been in the living room nearly all night just to calm Tori down.

That was how much Tori cared for her friends and Tamara actually cared for Tori.

Matilda even told Ell that Matt didn't go to sleep early like he always did. Matilda woke up multiple times from hearing Matt repeat "This is just a dream" over and over again. While sitting on the bed rocking himself while hugging his knees.

She even found him staring at the mirror with tears streaming down his face saying. "Forget it, Forget it." Repeatedly. He's now sleeping as he finally went to sleep at 4 in the morning. Tori, she hadn't slept all night. She eventually fell asleep at 8 in the morning but just woke up 2 hours ago. Tamara got at least, 2 hours of sleep.

I ruffled my hair from thinking too much. "Hey Edd." I hear from behind. "What?" I sigh tiredly. "We could go visit him if you want? But Tom wouldn't be so happy." She shrugged as she poured the pancake batter onto the pan, as sizzling sounds emerged.

For the first time I actually said this. "You know what? Damn what Tom thinks! We're heading there after lunch!" I growl. Ell was surprised at my choice of words but shrugged it off and gave me my plate of food. I nodded and waited for the others to come.

Tori came and sat down before wiping her tears with her hoodie sleeves. Tamara continued patting circles around her back in order to calm her down.

Matilda and Tom came and sat down on the table. Things were still tense between Tom and us, especially Tori. Usually I'd be the one to engage the apology but this was a different matter.

"Matt's still sleeping." Matilda said calmly for, probably the first time in a while. She was usually chirpy and giggly but now that Tord was gone it's a different atmosphere around here. I nodded and looked at Ell who sat beside me.

"So, Tord lives in that country house nearby right?" I asked which made Tom choke on the Smirnoff he was drinking. "What are you planning?" He asked while wiping his sleeve.

"Nothing that involves you. If you want to stay home while we're doing this, be our bloody guest." I growl in an annoyed tone. I look back to Ell. "So does he?"

"No, he moved to a condominium 3 years ago." Tori replied. Which I was surprised as to how her voice didn't crack. "Where is it?"

"I'll drive us there later." She relies which I nod to.

~04:00pm: Tord's Condominium~

Tord's POV

After I got home yesterday, Pat and Pau didn't question me. They obviously assumed that I wanted to come back as, I was already hesitant in the beginning.

They may be my parents but they don't know every bit about me. I swipe to the next photo in my gallery which was Matt carrying Edd, and Me carrying Tom while we were running away from the zombies in asdf Land.

Tori took the photo because she said it looked cute. A sad smile forms on my face as I swipe to the next photo which was Tori and I taking a selfie after Edd and the others left.