Let's Get Drunk!

Tord's POV

~Apartment basement: 06:33pm~

I move my gearshift to the letter P before pulling my car key out and offing the engine. "So Tord, I was wondering if you'd like to go to the bar?" Edd asked.

"Uhm... Sure why not? Just make sure don't get too drunk tonight." I joke as we walked into the lobby and headed into the lift.

"Great! I bet Tom and Tamara are bored from staying at home all day." Edd giggled as we stepped out the lift and walked towards our apartment room.

Edd took out his keys with a cola key chain and unlocked the door. We saw Tamara on the sofa watching 'The cats'
On TV, which was pretty surprising since Tom wasn't there, and the two were pretty much inseparable.

Tori snickered and and tip-toed towards the sofa before bending down and putting her head in front of Tamara's. "Hey Witness!!"

"WAH!" Tamara yelped and slapped Tori. "Aww~ Did I scare you?" Tori cooed despite her stinging cheek.  "I've warned you before Commie. Do that again and it'll be more than a slap."

Tori pouted and jumped over the sofa to sit on it, beside Tamara. "Oh yeah, we're heading to the club." Tori reminded. Tamara just answered with a simple K.

"Red, can you go get Tom?" I nod and walk to Tom's room. Before I open the door I hear strumming from Tom's bass. I open the door slightly to get a peak of what he was doing.

He was sat on the floor with his bass on his lap and strumming the strings. He inhaled which I assume, indicated he was going to begin singing.

I opened the door enough for me to go slide in. And I shut the door quietly.

"You can be the peanut butter to my jelly."

"You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly"
"You can be the captain
And I can be your first mate"

"You can be the chills that I feel on our first date"

"You can be the hero
And I can be your sidekick"

"You can be the tear That I cry if we ever split"
"You can be the rain from the cloud when it's stormin'

"Or u can be the sun when it shines in the mornin'

" Don't know if I could ever be without you"

'Cause boy you complete me
And in time I know that we'll both see~"

"That we're all we need
'Cause you're the apple to my pie"

"You're the straw to my Berry"

"You're the smoke to my high
And you're the one I wanna marry"

'Cause you're the one for me, (for me)"

" And I'm the one for you, (for you)"

"You take the both of us, (of us)"

"And we're the perfect two"

"We're the perfect two~"

"Baby me and you~"

"We're the perfect two~"

"You can be the prince and I can be your princess."

"You can be the sweet tooth I can be the dentist."