Tord?

~12:14pm: Wednesday~

Tord's POV

I take another bite of the disgusting mush on my plate. Also known as porridge. Seriously, something as simple as porridge, they can't even cook that right.

I bet you by the time I graduate I'll have worms living in me. I groan as I continue to feel and hear the whispers and stares around.

Since I got beaten up by Quinten yesterday. Everyone's wondering why I still come to school, how I only have a couple of bandages around me, or why I don't feel pain.

I gag as I take the last bite of the disgusting mush on my plate. "Come on Red, it isn't that bad." Ell rolled her eyes. "You got the chicken noodle soup for lunch. Why don't you try the porridge?" I said in annoyance.

"Ell have you gone insane? This tastes like bullshit." Tori gagged. "That's what all the men that fucked you thought when they sucked your cunt." Tamara mocked jokingly.

"Well at least men want to fuck me." Tori spat sarcastically. "I thought we were talking about food, how did the topic turn into sex?" Tom chuckled.

"Speaking of sex, Matilda, Red and I are going to take him to the salon since his hair has grown too long." Matt spoke up. "Matt, that has nothing to do with sex." Edd rolled his eyes.

I hear another whisper about me and I groan and bang my head on the table. "People still talking about you?" Edd asked. "Yes. I don't understand. Is it that unbelievable to come to school after getting a small beat up?"

"What do you mean small? You were bleeding everywhere and you had bruises on your chest, legs, arms, face, neck and bloody stomach!" Ell shouted which drew quite a bit of unwanted attention.

"Not to mention how much blood you were coughing up." Tom added. "It doesn't affect me if it doesn't hurt. I've taken bullets and amputated my arm. So a SMALL neat up was nothing."

"I swear that I'd you get in another fight I will have to lock you in a room until you recover and maybe become sane." Edd scoffed.

I realised that people had whispered more and began staring and listening in more. "Um, change of subject. What should we do this weekend?" I say while nervously scratching my nape.

"Ooh! How about we go to asdf land? I heard they rebuilt it after it got wrecked by all the zombies." Edd said joyfully.

I choked on my saliva slightly. They went to ASDF land? And came back alive, I lost a couple of my men there and they were able to make it back alive?

I mean, I did find a child there. He was able to survive, I should go visit back at the army. But it's in Norway....

"Red?" Tom called, which kicked me out of my train of thought. "What?" I groan. "You want to go to ASDF land this weekend?" Tamara chirped.

"Uh, sure." I reply. I glimpse at my Robotic arm to check the time, '12:30pm'

Still half an hour till class starts. I stand up and grab my tray. "I'm going to the washroom. And while I'm at it I might as well throw my scraps in the bin." I informed as I got up.

That was partly true. I am going to dump the leftovers in the bin, but I'm not heading back to class. I'm heading to my hang out. I haven't been there in a week.

I walk to the back of the school. I see the hill where I always sit on, and smile. I see the new flowers have bloomed. I pick a couple of different coloured ones and sit at the tree.

I pick a white lily from the batch and admire it. It is said that white flowers represent innocence, reverence, modesty and elegance. I chuckle at how the colour of a flower can represent so much at once.