Dive In

~09:30pm: Monday~

Tom's POV

I walk down the sidewalk with both my hands in my pockets. I smile slightly, and pink dusted onto my cheeks. I see the apartment building in sight and jog towards it.

I head into the lobby and in the lift. I click on the 7th floor and the elevator door started to close. I felt it taking me upwards but i couldn't care less. All that was on my mind was Tord.

Who knew I could fall so deeply in love with a stupid, dumb, perverted, handsome, and funny commie? The doors slided opened and I subconsciously walked out, still wearing a dorkish grin plastered on my face.

I see the my door and snap back to my average everyday bitch face. I pull out the keys and stuck it in the keyhole. I opened the door and stepped in. I closed the door, locked it and looked behind me.

Tori and Edd were sitting on the sofa, turned around and looking at me with some devious grin. "Uhh... I'm home?" I scratched my nape and threw the keys into the basket placed on the counter top before looking back at Edd and Tori.

"Where were you the whole day?" Edd raised a brow and smirked. "I was at the supermarket..." I muttered. "Really? The supermarket for nearly 15 hours?" Tori sarcastically joked, neither of them wiping their smiles off their faces.

"... I also, went to the bar?..." I excused myself by trying to come up with another white lie that would somehow support my previous excuse. "Oh the bar? That's weird... Because your sticky note said you went kitten shopping."

"I-" I protested but got interrupted once again. "The truth." They both spoke out simultaneously. They always were good at breaking people. Tord and Edd were basically partners in crime and could probably be the worlds best interrogators. But in this situation it's Tori and Edd, so there's not really much difference.

"I went to the park... To hang out with Tord." I sighed. "Oh we know." They giggled. I rolled my voids and headed to my room. I opened the door and saw Tamara sitting on my bed reading a novel.

She looked up and saw me. She put the book down and smirked. "Hey--" She greeted but i interrupted her. "Save it."

I take of my hoodie and plop onto the bed. "Had fun?" She patted my head. "I guess so, but let me tell you something." I sat up and looked at her. "Yeah?"

"Tord's Bisexual." Those two words alone made her choke. "Wait so does that mean Tori's Bisexual too?!" She exclaims. "I mean that wasn't really my point, but i mean yeah--"

I was cut off by her throwing me a Smirnoff bottle. "This calls for a celebration." She giggles and popped off the cap before chugging the beverage down her throat. "Where'd you even find these?" I look at her and raise a brow.

"First, I'm your counterpart so i know where you keep everything. Second, you still have tons of bottles of it underneath your bed and in your closet." I replied with a simple "Ah" before popping off the cap and chugging it down my throat.

~The next day: Tuesday~

~08:15am~

Tamara and I groan as we walked down the sidewalk to school. We drank way too much last night and when we woke up this morning our heads were pounding. The rest had left without us, when we woke up only Tori was in the living room waiting.

We entered the building, and parted our ways. Heading to our separate classes. I entered my classroom and walked up the steps towards my seat. I see Tord resting his head down on the table and staring out the window.

I tap on his shoulder an sit next to him. "What're you tbinking about, commie?" I smirk. "Eh the usual, death." He casually says, which causes me to roll my voids. "You're sitting with us at lunch today right?"