Chapter 1

"The Golden Academy's Flower"

It is a well known romance novel, the whole book is about a transfer student named Shiana Kazuki: the heiress of Kazuki corporation.

The novel became a best selling one because of the female lead specifically, because unlike all the other dumb and cute type, she's a strong woman who doesn't even need the help of the love interests.

Speaking of the love interests they're also very unique, no not actually unique but they're also very lovable. Instead of fighting ang pushing the female lead they only waited for her response to their love or to who will she respond.

Than rivals, they seemed more like a group of friends. Of course there's jealousy when ever one of them gets too close to her, but all of them shares the same thought. To be supportive and happy no matter who she choose.

And then there's the villainess, because every romance novel has one. Than wanting to bring the female lead down, she looks like she'd rather want to join their little group. It's pretty cute.

While me? I am....

Nothing but a side character.

********************************

"I don't wanna attend my classes today..." I mumble groggily. It's already 6 in the morning and I still don't want to go out of my bed.

When times like these come, I push myself to do what I usually do even if my body and mind doesn't want to. But now I'm actually siding with what I'm feeling.

'No, I can't escape them anyways, and there's no reason for me to be scared nor nervous.' I thought as I got up and fix my bed, I shake off the strange feeling that something bad will happen this day.

It's late. I need to hurry or I wouldn't have time to visit the library. I rushed in the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth, then I change my pajamas into a sports wear, a sports bra under a sleeveless shirt, joggers and a pair of running shoes, and of course, my glasses so I can see.

Before I go, I took a clean towel, a water bottle and my student card. Without my student card I can't access my room and get food in the cafeteria. So it's very important.

I glance at my still asleep roommate, I don't really know cause her eyes are slightly open and she's mumbling something.

"Clarissa, I'll come back later." I said even if I don't know if she can really hear me.

Clarissa is a daughter of a designer. Her mother makes millions of dollars in every wear she designs, and I heard her mother even designed a wedding gown for a queen. Amazing, right?

We're not actually friends nor are we close, but she just tends to over share information whenever we talk. Leading to me knowing what's happening to her life.

Not expecting a reply, I close the door then speed walk towards the school cafeteria.

Once I got in I was welcomed by a very delicious smell that makes my mouth water. As expected of the best school of all, the chefs here are also the best of the best. There's even a famous top chef here, he's very well known that he's like a celebrity but for the other students here he's just a cook.

"Morning Aida-san, I'll be getting my breakfast." I said, as I smile at our school's cafeteria lady. Sometimes she reminds me of my mother, kind and gentle, that's why I easily warmed up to her.

She used to help me from those rich brats that bullied me. And since then, she became like a guardian to me.

Yes. I got bullied, but I handled them pretty well.