Chapter 3

"Please help me." I said as I stare at this handsome man in front of me. The other teachers are looking at us strangely, must be wondering why the hell am I here again.

"With what?" He teased leaning in while supporting his chin with the back of his hand.

"Oh come on, you know what it is." I said referring to the past event, I squint my eyes while putting both of my hands on his desk.

Brian didn't say anything but he playfully smirk at me. "Ahh~ I'm sorry Nozomu-chan but that's beyond our contract."

I glare at him knowing too well that he's making things difficult for me. Argh! This bastard! How can he not help?!

"You're one of the reason why I'm in this situation!" I shouted getting frustrated.

"But what we agreed on is that I'm only going to give you free lessons."

"But a chess lesson is a lesson."

"A chess lesson is not in anyway part of improving your academic grade."

"Fine." I huffed before pulling my phone out. "I guess I just need to terminate our contract. I wonder what the headmaster feels about my video—"

"Hahaha. I'm just kidding." He said gently pulling my phone away from my face. Not saying anything I only glared at him as he chuckled nervously.

"Don't be so cold Nozomu-chan. I'll bring what we need, just wait in the library."

I quickly walked out of the faculty not even bothering to say goodbye. Geez! Why did he even have to play with me like that. Ugh. Now I feel bad for blackmailing him...

But he already agreed so— no time to waste! Now that I might spend time doing something out of my schedule, I better start doing my school works.

I went back to my dormroom to pick up some stuffs and then straight to the library. When I arrive in my favorite spot to sit, I saw a person sleeping on it.

I knew this day would come but why now? After a whole year of having this for myself, a person other than me finally found it. Is fate messing with me?

(A: More like I am messing with you. "ψ(`∇')ψ)

I walked closer to take a peek, curious of who he may be. His silver hair shines under the sunlight, as his broad shoulders heave up and down. He's deeply asleep.

Heh. Actually his silver hair looks like a dog's fur. Wait— silver?

An unnatural hair color? This only mean one thing. He's that classmate of mine that is also a love interest. I better go throw myself out before something bad happens, I'll just wait for Brian elsewhere.

Well, I was about to go away when a voice with a cold tone suddenly made me frozen. "Where are you going?"

Wow, what a voice.

"I'm about to study." I said awkwardly pushing my glasses up as I look back at him.

He stared at me seriously for a few seconds making me nervous before rubbing his eyes. "Why were you staring at me?"

"Because I usually sit there." I replied pointing at the table.

"Here?"

"Yes." Realizing that he took my usual study place he softly apologized. Completely different from his cold tone earlier. "No no! It's okay! I think you actually need it more than me." I said referring to the dark bags under his eyes.

He shook his head, yawning, he stood up slightly swaying making me flinch and instinctively try to catch him. Grabbing him by his shoulder I pushed him down back to his seat.