Chapter 2

"I don't need your help! Hmph!"

I'm now currently dealing with this villainess, but how unlucky cause I don't wanna deal with her.

"Then don't." I said as I fix my skirt up and left. A person with a rude attitude doesn't deserve any help.

"H-Hey! You! How rude! Don't you know who I am?!"

"Even if I know who you are, I wouldn't care anyways."

"You-!" Her face is red in anger as she puff her cheeks like a squirel, but I just walked away like I didn't hear a single thing. I can feel them stare and I can hear them whisper but I really don't give a fuck about what they say~

Irrelevant people will always be irrelevant.

Now finally in my classroom, I went into my assigned seat and open up the mini locker under my desk. I got my notebook and pen out and opened one of the books I brought. I slightly smiled at the silence, I can't hear anything else except my breathing and me scribbling.

Each room in the academy is sound proof, impressive right? Well that's a prestigious school for you. No wonder only filthy rich people attend here.

Before the bell rings the classroom door opened as students walk in, but I'm too busy with writing so I did what I always do. Ignore them. But no. I can't ignore them when they're glowing like that!

I look up only to see 4 good-looking men, standing at the doorway. They're shining so brightly I feel like I'm looking directly at the sun.

IS THIS THE POWER OF THE MALE LEADS?! To burn the eyeballs of the side characters?! But dang, I feel like I look like a squid just from looking at them.

'My eyes are burning.'

I look down to find my emergency sunglasses and put it on top of my specs. Once my eyes adjust, I continued my studies like nothing happened.

They just stared at me with a gaze saying 'is she on drugs or something' but in a handsome way, the four looked at each other then just chuckled.

And so they sit down close to each other, near the back, close to a window. Because...

All protagonists sits beside a window.

When I'm already safe from their blinding light, I took off my sunglasses and putted it just on top of my desk in case I have to look at them once again.

Soon when the school bell ringed, all students went in like a hoard of bulls. I did not saw new or old faces cause, I didn't bother to looked at them, I just continued studying.

But then a familiar annoying voice ruined my mood.

"I went into Hawaii this summer where did you guys went?"

Maxsteel or Maxwheel- what ever his name is, went in with a bunch of ladies. Chatting about his happy vacation. He then sat beside me and glance at me with a disgusted look on his face, to return the favor, I look up and glance at him only to act like I'm gonna vomit making the girls laugh beside him.

"Hmph! Where did you go this summer four-eyes? Oh. You must've not gone somewhere because you're too broke!" He then finished it off with a mocking laugh.

Seriously? Again with the ''you're poor as a rat'' thingy?! Like in a normal person's eyes I'm already lucky, my social status is above average you guys are just filthy rich! It's not my fault most of you here owns a million dollar company!

"You know Maxsteel-" I started off giving him a piece of me.

"It's Maxreel!"

"That's the same. ME and my FAMILY went into a FAMILY trip, to the mountains to camp." I said, rubbing the family part on him because I know he's not in good terms with his parents. You just gotta hit them where it hurts.