Chapter 6

Why the heck am I here again?

Ah yes. I was chased down and now the love of my life is being held hostage by the reincarnation of satan himself.

And who's satan by the way? Well...

I release a grumble as I throw a secretive glare at the glowing mandarin sitting beside Shinrai-san. Kagayaku who's holding him down smirked at my miserable appearance when our eyes accidentally met.

Ah! This handsome annoying orange! He must've seen the hesitation on my face when Shinrai held my hand back then. He must've sensed something that's why he asked Shinrai-san to join in!

Damn that little devil! How could he use Shinrai-san's kindness as a weapon against me?! Inviting him for a study party!

He knows! He clearly knows that I wouldn't let Shinrai-san all alone with them! He clearly knows that Shinrai-san wouldn't refuse them! He planned this out! And I hate to say this but it fucking worked! Perfectly!

Argh! What did I do to deserve this? I only wanted to have a peaceful day!

Can't I just at least have a little bit of privacy?!

I thought to myself as I look dead tired between the group of beautiful people casually sitting with me, and the stares of basically half of our school's population.

How could these people just casually study as if nothings wrong, while hundreds of people are staring at them?! Well I guess that's what you would expect from the main characters.

And yes. Half of our school's student population are here just to see them. And I'm not even exaggerating.

Because the four prince, the villainess, the most loved teacher and the mysterious transfer student are together in the same table, students of all kinds are huddling here in the library, taking pictures of the main characters as if they're paparazzi's.

I can already hear you asking. What about the librarian? Let's just say that she's also a die-hard fan of mr. council president right here. So we really can't expect much from her.

And the teachers?

....

(A:.....)

I actually have no idea where they are.

"Nozomu-san are you alright? You don't look so good." Okami-san, who's sitting beside me, pointed out with a worried look on his face making everyone's eyes move onto me.

"I'm fine." I simply answered not wanting to cause more trouble to myself despite the pounding pain in my head because of all the noise. I just have to silent and eventually they'll get bored of me and leave. Once they do only can I study properly.

But the question is. How long will this take?

I frowned by the thought of wasting more time not being able to study. Little did I know that Shinrai has been observing me this whole time.

"... I'm sorry everyone, but I think it's time for me and Nozomu to leave." Shinrai-san said out of the blue making me look at him wide-eyed. Wait- it is? IT IS?!

'Doki-doki' what?

WAIT! YOU DAMN HEART THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR THAT AAAAA-

"Leave? But why?" Kazuki-san, the female lead quickly held my hand before I even get to stand up. I stared at her iron gripped hand before looking back at Shinrai-san, the word 'help' written all over my face.

"I promised Nozomu that I would teach her how to make paper origami so..." Shinrai-san moved an pulled me from Kazuki-san's hold. "We should be going now."