Chapter 4

Hello everyone! Here is Chapter 4 of JSND. Happy Reading! ❤️

~ ~ ~

"Tsumu, what are you doing?"

"I'm looking out for (Y/N) in case someone attacks her again, Samu. What are you doing here, we might get caught!"

"I'm bored. So I guess I'll join you today."

"Do whatever ya want, and your crumbs are falling on my hair yannow?" An irk mark appears on Atsumu's head as he punches the shoulder of his brother and pats away the crumbs from his snack falling on his blonde hair.

The second years had their break time earlier than the first years. Ever since the day that Atsumu's fanclub attacked (Y/N), things somehow went back to normal.

But not really.

"This is my other file that you guys can use as a guide." She showed her classmates a file of their homework in their programming class.

"You're the best, (Y/N)! We wouldn't survive programming class without you." Naomi cries and hugs (Y/N), making the (H/C) haired girl playfully roll her eyes to her friend. Naomi laughs as she pinches her cheeks, only receiving a grumble as a response.

"Could you teach me programming sometime, (Y/N)-san?" Another classmate asks, making (Y/N) blush and look away.

"I-I would be happy to. Until then, I need to get this fix first." She stutters and points to her casted arm, and the people around her let out chuckle at the (H/L) haired girl. Afterall, she isn't used to interacting with her classmates yet.

"Haa? Why isn't she that kind to me? She will definitely start chasing me when I would pinch her cheeks like that~"

Atsumu whines and sees how (Y/N) chuckles with her classmates from afar, making his eyes widen and his heart beating fast. It made him satisfied, but he still find it unusual to feel these things for her.

"Well that's because you suck, Tsumu." Osamu points out, breaking his own brother's happy thoughts.

"Shut it, Samu."

~ ~ ~

While the men's volleyball club were preparing for their warmups, a (H/C) haired girl suddenly appeared in front of their doors making everyone stop what they were doing and looked in her direction. The twins immediately recognized the girl.

"Well we have an unexpected guest.." The calm voice of their captain called.

"Chibi, what are you doing here? Thought ya have work today, did ya forget something in your bag?" Atsumu jolts up from his warmup position and jogs to the (H/L) haired girl's direction. He furrowed his brows as he saw how her cheeks flared up and how she looked away from him, embarrassed and with what she was even doing and how she found herself visiting the person she wouldn't like to see.

"I-I uh.. I don't have that much work today, but since I think uh.. I'm disturbing your prac-"

"Stay and watch. I don't mind, (Y/N)." Atsumu wiggles his brows and chuckles, making an irk mark appear on the girl's head. He sure does love to tease (Y/N) a lot.

"Hmph. Only because you helped me the other day.."

She huffs and looks away from her childhood friend, unknowingly having a small smile on her face that made Atsumu blush on how cute she is. He chuckles again as she is back to her cold self and pats her head which he only receives a growl in response. He made her stay in a corner of the gym, definitely away from his fangirls watching him upstairs. Afterwards, he went back to his team and apologized for the short interruption, making them continue their warmups and proceed to their daily practice.