Chapter 8

Chapter 8 of JSND. Happy Reading! ❤️

~ ~ ~

"Good morning, (Y/N)." The gray haired twin greets the (H/C) haired girl.

"Morning.." (Y/N) mumbles. She took a glimpse of the blonde twin and accidentally made eye contact, making them both look away. Atsumu let out a grumble and went ahead of the two, leaving Osamu and (Y/N) behind.

It's been two days ever since they've acted like this and things aren't going well,

Especially for (Y/N).

"Did something between you and Tsumu?" Osamu decided to ask. The moment he mentioned his brother's name he saw how (Y/N) tensed. He arches his brows, waiting for his neighbor to speak.

"I.. don't want to hear his name, Osamu." Her voice trembles, as if she was about to cry.

"Alright, but I need to hear from you-"

"You're not hearing anything from me because I won't spit out this time, Osamu. I'm sorry but I.."

"I-I don't know if I can tell you about it this time.."

Her tears start to fall, covering her face as she hides them from the gray haired twin, but he already saw it.

Osamu immediately grew concerned and gave her a gentle pat on her head the way she likes it. (Y/N) looks at the gray haired twin with her red & teary (E/C) eyes and suddenly crashes on his chest, sobbing and letting out her tears silently.

"Okay, I understand." Osamu whispers as he gently wraps an arm around her shoulder and his other hand on top of her head, patting it continuously.

He definitely doesn't like to see how (Y/N) is having a hard time. Afterall, he sees (Y/N) somehow like his own little sister, someone he tolerates more than his own twin at some point in life. He needs to figure out what's going on before things can get worse between his brother and the (H/C) haired girl.

~ ~ ~

"That blonde bastard.. why are you always in my head.. my cast got off already so no need for you to care about me, but why?"

"Don't you see, (Y/N)-chan? You're definitely in love with him! And not to mention, he loves you too!"

"I'm not in love with him.." (Y/N) lowly said as she blew her nose to the nth tissue she had.

"You definitely are! Stop denying your own feelings, (Y/N). Believe me, it's not healthy."

Naomi lets out a helpless sigh. She was worried how she saw her bestfriend coming to her with fresh tears and slightly red stained (E/C) orbs with surprisingly the gray haired twin of the Miya brothers behind her instead of the blonde twin. The two decided to take their lunch in Naomi's dorm to stay away from other people and also his fans. (Y/N) isn't in the mood to talk to anyone as of the moment, of course except for her bestfriend, Naomi.

"Naomi-chan, please don't mention about love.. Even if I think I have some feelings for him, it doesn't mean I can jump and say that I love him or something.." She bites her bottom lip as she feels her cheeks warm. Naomi raises a brow, seeing how the (H/C) haired girl shakes her head gently.

".. I mean, I don't even know what I feel about him."

(Y/N) lets herself fall on her bed, a long sigh escaping her lips. In all her honesty, she couldn't even comprehend what she feels towards Atsumu. She wanted him to leave her alone since day one right?

So why does it hurt?

"(Y/N).." Naomi also plops down beside her sad and confused bestfriend.

She knew that (Y/N) never had interest when it comes to love or being in a relationship, but at the same time, she knows how special Atsumu is to the (H/C) haired girl because of how the blonde twin took care of her almost her whole life, and especially the past few months.