(AU) Special Chapter 2

Welcome to AU Special Chapter 2! Thank you so much for your patience on waiting, for reading, and supporting Just Someone Next Door.☺️💖

Without further ado, here is AU Special Chapter 2 of JSND. Happy Reading! ☺️❤️

~ ~ ~

"This way!"

The girl continues to lead the prince vampire as fast as she could. However, they were still trailing the two from behind. The blonde prince had to think fast on how they could both make it to where the (H/C) haired girl lives, and an idea pops out his head knowing that this could be the only solution.

With that, Atsumu suddenly pulls the girl into his embrace, and he holds her into a bridal style. Her face immediately turned into a deep shade of red with his sudden actions as he continued to run away from the humans at a faster speed.

"Huh, Vampire-san?"

'Just tell me the way to your house, I can get us there fast!' Atsumu gave her a look, hoping that she would be able to read his mind in a way. The girl saw his desperation and this was the only way in their situation right now.

"Two left turns and one right till we reach my house." She quickly replied, and Atsumu gave a firm nod to assure her that he got this.

In no time, with Atsumu's speed they were able to reach the girl's home. She immediately opens and closes the door behind them, a great pang of relief enters their body system. Atsumu gently places her down, the girl silently thanking him. They were no longer trailed by the night guards of the human kingdom, making the girl's legs wobble and fall as the whole evening was tiring for her.

"Wow, you're really fast Vampire-san—" She was cut off by feeling a big weight going to her chest.

She looks at the blonde haired man with panic as he suddenly fainted, her face immediately heating up as he may have landed on her weakest and definitely the wrong spot that made her tense. The girl looks outside the window as it was already sunrise, meaning it's the time of slumber or rest for the vampires. She chuckles to herself, slowly relaxing and removing such dirty and malicious thoughts on her head as she tries to carry, or rather pull him to her room.

'You're quite heavy.. boy..' She thought, struggling to bring him to a comfortable bed. After a while she finally placed him on the bed, tugging him to sleep land.

"You must have used a lot of your energy today.. Thank you for saving me back then as well. Take the rest all you need okay, Vampire-san?" Her voice was so gentle to his ears like a sweet lullaby that sings him to sleep.

Atsumu wanted to apologize for seeing him in his exhausted state, that he couldn't move any part of his body. Yet, there's something about her that made him feel tingling inside his heart, and it feels somehow nostalgic for him.

'She feels.. so warm..' Atsumu thought, before he laid off to sleep.

After years of living in his castle, he never had this feeling inside his heart.

Even in a small cottage with a (H/C) haired girl he doesn't know, for the first time in his whole life,

It felt like home.

~ ~ ~

Atsumu woke up after a few hours, it was already late afternoon. Slowly he stretches his arms, and he felt a weight near his thighs seeing a sleeping figure, and maybe that's when the vampire prince started to panic.

How did he end up here again?

"Ack, don't attack me please! I may have fallen asleep while I was watching out for you!" The girl immediately went on her defense mode, finally snapping Atsumu's thoughts on what was happening around him.