(AU) Special Chapter 4

"You want to go to the Ace festival? But what about the sunlight?" (Y/N) sleepily asks.

It was morning when Atsumu had to wake her up, though what caught his attention more was the bandaged arm on her hand that made him concerned. The (H/C) haired girl simply told him that she got a scratch while tucking in bed yesterday, and surprisingly the vampire prince is easy to fool.

Following the advice from his fellow vampire and friend, Atsumu showed (Y/N) a poster of today's festival that Suna gave him, the Ace festival, and wanted her to join him for today. The moment she asks how they would go to the festival without being caught by other humans, he showed her his teeth revealing to be normal teeth like humans. His eyes were in a shade of naturally gold orbs that made her surprised and wide awake immediately.

"Woah, you turned into a human?? How and why?" Atsumu tries to speak, but unfortunately even in his human form, the curse was still effective on him.

"Guess even in your human form you can't speak huh?" She chuckles and pats his soft hair, once again Atsumu having a blush present on his face. The (H/C) haired girl stood up from her bed, and started stretching her arms.

"Now wait for me, I'll go prepare too!"

~ ~ ~

The two decided to leave the house in the afternoon, so they would have more time to stroll around. (Y/N) was holding Atsumu's hand while strolling around the festival. They played in some games, went on a food tour wherein (Y/N) discovered Atsumu's obsession with tuna, and simply just sat down on a bench to chat and watch the scenery around them. The blonde prince's heart was more than satisfied that they were like dating. He was more than happy to finally spend time with her, just the two of them, outside the house.

What made his heart flutter more is when the people in the stalls would call them a cute couple, (Y/N) would only smile and politely reply though she wasn't denying it, making Atsumu blush all the time. The humans are very nice afterall, he didn't know why all the textbooks in his kingdom would say that all humans are evil and ruthless.

He realized that the reason for those descriptions written in the books was only to scare the vampires and for them not to leave the Vampire Kingdom. After he met Sakusa (Y/N), his perspective greatly changed.

Her laughs, smiles, and every angle, he was able to see it in the (H/C) haired girl, and the more he fell for her. If only he could speak, he would tell her how beautiful she looks every single day and how grateful he is to have her by his side.

It was almost sunset when the two spotted a slouching figure both familiar to their eyes, and (Y/N) immediately recognized, flashing her cheerful smile.

"Rin-kun! I didn't know you would go to this festival.. thought ya gonna be in bed and sleep all day?"

"Nah, I was hungry and decided to head to the festival.. by the way, you look.. eh?" Suna eyed on the blonde haired man, pretending to be shocked. Atsumu shot him a glare as his eyes landed on how he embraced (Y/N) around her waist, his head resting on her shoulder.

"Oh meet Atsumu! He's a friend of mine. He doesn't talk much." (Y/N) tries to free herself from his grasp, and takes Atsumu's arm to wrap it around her shoulder. Sticking her tongue out, (Y/N) actually prefers to be with Atsumu, and definitely she didn't notice how red his face is right now.

"Hey Tsumu, can you go look for a good place to watch the fireworks? I'll need to talk to Rin-kun alone first, is that alright? Don't worry, we won't take long. Meet me on this exact same spot, see you~"