Chapter 9

As I said in my other book (I'll Make You Mine) I'm back from my break! Sorry for keeping you waiting úwù Still looking for a proper updating schedule now that my classes are starting soon and my body clock is still broken. 😂💩

Sorry this kinda took a while to be released because I colored and edited my book covers and also my profile picture of Kita Shinsuke úwù I hope you all like my new covers! 🥺

Now without further ado, here is Chapter 9 of JSND. Happy Reading! ❤️

~ ~ ~

"Wow, Kita-san was right about you walking alone tonight." The dark brown haired man with fox-like eyes began to speak.

(Y/N) helplessly tried to wipe away her tears even if they already saw it. The two made their way two her side and gave her a pat on the back, but (Y/N) simply shook her head. Suna lets out a sigh, he knew that (Y/N) can be really persistent. He knew the fact that (Y/N) isn't really great in hiding things, and he could see right through his troubled friend.

"Ojiro-san, Suna-san, you didn't have to worry about me. I'm fine and I have nothing to say about—"

Before she could continue, a pair of arms were wrapped around her shoulders coming from Suna. He himself also didn't know why, but it was enough for (Y/N) to become silent. Maybe because he couldn't stand seeing his friend in such a broken state, and that it was painful for him to see how much she hurts herself by pushing the people around her away unconsciously.

"We're not here to ask you to open up about what happened between you and that.. twin. We're here because we're worried about you. Stop denying that you're not fine, your tears are enough evidence that you're not doing well." Suna simply said.

Indeed, the green eyed middle blocker may have grown a soft spot for (Y/N) as she is the first one who understands him and also not to mention, one of the people he likes to be with. It's not a romantic feeling that he has for her, but rather a sibling love feeling like how Osamu feels for the (H/C) haired girl.

Even if (Y/N) felt no warmth coming from him, for some reason, his approach was enough to make her feel more vulnerable. It was a comfortable and a reassuring feeling that she felt, that things are going to be alright one day.

And for her, Atsumu's hugs are still the best. With that thought on her head, new rounds of fresh tears fell from her eyes once again.

"Suna-san.."

She looks up at Suna, her eyes are enough to say how much broken she has gotten ever since that day. She really misses Atsumu even if they bicker and argue a lot, but only this time it's her fault on how things escalated to a point where Atsumu had enough of her. (Y/N)'s thoughts went back to reality by Aran gently patting her back, making her look at his direction.

"Kita wants you to have these since he couldn't come with us because his grandma might get worried if he gets home late. I also bought you your favorite drink, and a friend of mine told me recently that you love these." Aran raises a plastic bag, revealing some snacks from their captain and a pack of strawberry milk (A/N: I love strawberry milk!! but you can change this if you don't like them úwù).

Her eyes widen upon seeing the milk drink and Aran even got her favorite brand right, only Atsumu knows how much the (H/C) haired girl is practically obsessed with this drink.

"Ojiro-san.." She sniffed and felt her heart warm, the two had a comforting aura that somehow made her feel a little better. Aran smiles at the (H/C) haired girl and speaks again.

"You see, (Y/N)? Stop being too hard on yourself. Everyone from the team, your classmates and friends, and excuse me for saying his name.."

"Even Atsumu really cares about you. " Aran sweatdrops and scratches the back of his neck, quickly apologizing to the (H/C) haired girl.