To a better start

Re-written~

Jace's POV

The sound of my phone blazed through the walls of my room, I pulled a pillow and dragged it over my head as I grunted in pain, I sat up to check who was disturbing my peace and I saw that It was my secretary's call which was weird. Sarah didn't call me when it is not important so I took the phone and placed it against my ear
"Mr Norman the plan didn't go through, the man wouldn't budge he still insists on publicizing the photographs "she said and my eyes widen, Damn this man, I mean can't I just go out and have fun without a damned issue? These psychopaths are constantly trying to make my life a living hell. They want to turn my existence into some reality show.

"Okay give me a minute I'll try to get it sorted out and also cancel all my appointments for today and send me his details, where he stays, what he does, who he goes out with, everything , I want everything now!" Itold her and cut my call, Groaning as I pressed the pillow unto my face, This damned man!! Why wouldn't this man leave me alone? I mean I know my life has been pretty interesting these last few months but I deserve a break from the world and it's madness, These damned paparazzi didn't seem to think of it that way, instead they were all up in my business I muttered as i made my way into the bathroom, I stripped off my boxers and stepped into the cold shower, after waking up with a news like that, the least i could do was take a cold shower. while taking my bath I remembered what happened.

Flashback
I was in the club, it was Ricky birthday my cousin and we were out celebrating drinking and having fun in a super private club, Some ladies were sitting opposite us and we hit it off instantly,i had danced quite intimately with a lady I can't remember, some pictures got taken and now i had to make sure it didn't get to the public, my life had been a mess prior to this and now I don't need the damned paparazzi buzzing their microphones in my face.

I stepped out of the bathroom and cleaned my body, I wore a brown khaki shorts and white fitted top, I picked up my phone to call my secretary, "Sarah, send his location to me" I told her over the phone and cut the call, Immediately calling Bruce my middleman
I have known Bruce ever since high school, My family was the big and affluent family that needed bodyguards and all of that fancy bullshit, We were always targeted by crazy people which led to me meeting Bruce, He was one of my bodyguards child and we hit it off immediately,
After about two ring he picks up the phone "Jace, what's up?" I heard him say over the phone, I could tell he was just waking up "That damn man would not budge so I need you to meet me at the address I would be sending to you now, Is that alright?" I say " I will meet you there!" He responds and I attempted to cut the call but his voice stopped me
"But what are you going to do?" He asked me and I smiled
"I'm going to handle it my way" i told him and cut the call

I looked at my phone and heard it beep, Sarah had just sent his location and all that I asked from her, I smiled and sent Bruce the got the information needed to trace him and where he is to meet me.

I got a message and it was Bruce telling me he got the message , I headed downstairs towards the kitchen and took an apple, I didn't like to skip breakfast but now that I was skipping it I could at least have a fruit, I walked towards my car and hopped in, Setting my gps to one Armstrong street, Once I got the directions I started to drive to Armstrong street, on getting there I decided to stay somewhere hoping i would see the photographer somewhere around but I knew it would be tiring to just sit in the car and wait for the photographer to arrive so I looked around and saw a coffee shop, jackpot I could still have a cup of coffee and wait for Bruce and maybe if i get lucky see the Photographer.
I parked my car and strolled into the coffee shop.

I sat in the coffee shop for some minutes and ordered a cup of expresso, I checked my phone and saw that Bruce had texted me to let me know he was on his way coming. I glanced around the coffee shop and was fairly impressed, Growing up in a family where we were not allowed to be this free all we had to do was go for dumb and boring dinners and overly expensive restaurant
I sighed and Looked outside the window and something caught my eyes or maybe someone, It was that damned photographer! I grabbed my phones and got up to leave my eyes still not leaving the man who took pictures of me without my consent, but instead a girl threw a cup of coffee on my clothes, My skin burned from the sensation of the hot coffee that I knew it was going to leave a mark on my body, I hissed loudly in pain and hurried glanced outside to see if i could see the photographer, but he was gone, This time i was past raging with anger, I had the photographer but lost him due to the carelessness of a dumb girl! looking at my shirt that was soaked with coffee. The more she tried to clean it the more mess was being made!
"Leave me the fuck alone!" I yelled at her but she seemed-like she was in a daze Great!, A girl who is mentally unstable
The more they apologized the more furious i was
I looked at the girl how can someone be this beautiful, Yet so stupidly dumb? I asked myself and grabbed my phone
Storming out of the little coffee shop!!