Clubbing

Even though I felt he was delusional it still didn't stop me from thinking about the fact that i just effing kissed Jace Norman, I couldn't believe what had just happened. I was feeling giddy with happiness, Yes! It wasn't my first kiss but it sure as hell was the best kiss I've had.
I got to my room and stripped off my clothes andI went straight to bed, I couldn't even study even though i had exams the next day, I woke up the next day and was in a rush, my exams starts today.
I sent a message to Lisa asking if she was in college and she was there too
  The week ran by quickly without me seeing Jace, It was more like he wasn't even living in the same house as i was, ever since what happened the other time we didn't see but he maybe was just as busy as i was, I completed my exams already and now I was awaiting the results and my graduation
     I got back home with Lisa Although she couldn't keep quiet about the fact that she was in Jace Norman's house so i let her bask in it's glory, we are going to the club to celebrate, Her words not mine.
We slept for a while, woke up and started getting ready, I wore a black body-con gown and I let her do my make up while i did hers, Mason and Tristan were going to pick us up and I could tell Lisa was excited about the outing, Well i was excited too I mean we just completed our courses and are almost graduates so yes we deserved this outing! I studied like hell during my exams without cease and now I could only pray it works out well in my favor.

"Wow Kimberly, you look hot" Lisa gushed over me like as though she didn't help me get ready but I couldn't lie, I did look hot and she did too, She was putting on a blue dress that reached her thigh and straightened her hair, Mason wouldn't be able to keep his eyes to himself and that I knew well.

"Thanks to you missy and you look amazing too" I giggled and told her, Her phone beeped and she told me the guys were outside waiting for us
We picked our purses and went downstairs where we met Mason and Tristan and we went off,
The club was really filled to the brim that I couldn't believe my eyes, Almost all college students were here i was asking myself if everyone finished their exams today, Lisa and Mason immediately got busy which left me with Tristan, I went with Tristan to get drinks, after a few tequila we started dancing, I could feel myself getting loose and enjoying the music, I felt his strong body behind mine and grinded hard on him, My phone started to ring  so i excused myself and went outside.

"Kimberly where are you?? "I heard Jace's voice on the phone and I checked the caller ID

"I came to club Vegas with a few friends, I'll see you when i get back" i said and cut the call, It was a little difficult to hear him with so much noise going on here

I went back in and saw Lisa and mason making out, I shook my head got back at dancing, i felt Tristan hands on my waist.

Then all of a sudden i was being pulled out of the club with me yelling hard for him to let me go but it was as though he was deaf
He dragged me into his car and drove off.

"What the hell is wrong with you jace, i was having fun before you came and ruin it" i was shouting and he kept on ignoring me
We had gotten home and he was still ignoring me, I stormed off angrily to my room and i felt this hand grab my wrist and pulled me hard towards him, I was beyond livid at this point, How dare him come and drag me out of the club! I am not a freaking teenager and I can make my own decisions but he seemed to not understand that part!
We were both staring into each other's eyes and I'm sure he could see the anger radiating through me but he ignored it

   His eyes were filled with lust, he leaned down and kissed me, it was slow and soft I leaned towards him wanting more, i felt this hands stroke my thighs as I lifted my hips to give him access. He stopped and looked at me in the eye "I can't bare to see you with anyone that's not me" and his lips were back on mine, this time rough i pulled the doorknob and we stepped into the room still kissing, I struggled to unbutton his shirt and he pulled my dress, i was in my underwear.
He moved from my mouth to my earlobe, i moaned loudly as his tongue flicked my ear, he moved his mouth to my neck and I shifted my head to give him more access

Oh jace I said softly....

He unclasped my bra and stared at me, you're so beautiful Kim he said as he suckled on my nipple and massaged my other breast with his finger, i moaned with pleasure.he moved down kissing my belly to my wet pants "well you're already wet" he smirked and pulled my pant down, went in-between my legs, licking me"you taste heavenly babygirl" jace muttered as he continued his torture

          Ah-Al Kim rolled her eyes in pleasure as she caressed jace's hair
Jace rubbed her clit sucking her in, he slowly rose and shifted her hips and slowly thrust himself into her, she moved her hips to meet him and together they went with the rhythm till they " came"

Okaay that was the most difficult chapter I've written 😂
Well i hope you enjoyed it