Chapter 2

Sharma household.

It was night. Aria was looking at Aarav's number thinking whether to call him or not. She just called him. "Hey," she said. "Hey," he replied. "I was thinking we could go out tomorrow, with your brothers and my sisters," she asked.

"You mean like a triple date?" he asked. "Yeah," she replied. "Ok, tomorrow it is then," he said. "Ok, bye," she said. "Bye beautiful," he said.

She cut the phone and started laughing like a teenage girl. He called her beautiful. Oh my god. She kept thinking.

Next day.....

It was night. The girls were getting ready, soon, they came out looking gorgeous (picture in the picture box). Then, they heard a horn.

The girls came out to see the guys waiting for them looking damn sexy. Aarav was openly checking out Aria. The other two were shocked at how sexy Anika and Aditi looked.

Aria asked the driver to drive them there in their limo. Aarav turned to her. "You look beautiful," he said. "You look really good too," she said.

Soon, they reached. They all had separate tables so they could talk on their own.

Abhi and Anika were ordering their food. Aditya took Aditi's hand and kissed it. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met," he said. "Thank you," she replied.

Soon, they all started eating. After they all finished, they had their own conversations.

Aarav brought his chair right beside Aria's and pushed a strand of hair at the back of her ear. "I have never had this feeling before. It's really hard to describe. I kind of feel it's love at first sight," he told her.

She looked at him. "I think it is. That's because I think I am in love with you," she said. "I think I am in love with you too," he said. They both leaned in and kissed.

"Look at them, how cute are they right?" Abhi told Anika and she nodded. He looked at her. "You wanna walk on the beach?" he asked her and she nodded.

Abhi helped her take off her heels and walked with her. "Anika, I think I love you," he said. "I don't need to think, I love you," she replied. He held her hand and pulled her for a hug and soon that hug led to a kiss.

Aditi was playing with her ring when Aditya held her hand. "Can I kiss you?" he asked her. "What?" she asked. "Can I kiss you. I am sorry, I know it's too direct but I love you," he told her. "I love you too," she replied.

Aditi pulls him in for a kiss.

Soon, their dates was over. The driver drove them back to the girls mansion. Outside the mansion, Aarav held Aria's waist and pecked her lips. "I was thinking you could come inside," she said while playing with his bow tie. "Sure, but won't your dad mind?" he asked. "Not at all. I will tell him that we have planned to get married. Because we have right," she said...

He nodded. Even Abhi, Anika, Aditi and Aditya talked about their marriage and they agreed. When they entered, their dad was sitting on the couch.

Aria held Aarav's hand and pulled him. "Papa?" she said. "Hey, you three are back. And may I know who are these gentlemen here," he asked. "Papa, these are you future son in laws," Anika said.