Chapter 6

The next day......

Aria woke up with a head ache. The memory of the day before haunted her. Men kidnapping her after that, she could not remember anything.

She looked at her side and saw her sisters. "Aria di, are you ok?" Anika asked. "What happened?" Aria asked. The girls narrated the whole story to her.

"I need to meet Aarav now," Aria said. "Di, he is gone. He went back to his house. And it is not good for you to get out of bed now," Aditi said.

"But....i need to talk to him," Aria said. "Talk to him tomorrow. Tomorrow is his birthday. He will be more than happy to see you."

Next day....

Aria got ready and brought a birthday gift for him. She drove to his house. Then, she knocked on the door. Aditya opened the door, he had been there to visit.

Aria saw Aarav sitting on the couch looking at his hands. He saw her and stood up. "H.... Hi," he said. 'Happy Birthday," she said.

Aditya went back to the mansion and left the love birds alone. She sat beside him and gave him a birthday gift.

"What happened the day before yesterday?" she asked. She knew but she wanted to hear it from his mouth. "Ummmmmmmm, Anika and Aditi brought you home in a unconscious state," he said. "They told me that you were kidnapped and they went to help you and they called the police as well," he lied....

He looked away from her eyes. She held his chin with her fingers and made him look at her. "Why are you lying to me. Why don't you just tell me that you were the one who beat up those guys, you were the on to call the police and you were the one to bring me home. And you also were the one who left me," she said.

He had tears. "I did not want to tell you because I was scared that you might not like that I carried you and-" "Why would I mind. I love you for gods sake. Everything you did was to just get out of trouble. You just wanted to marry me for money and after that-" he cut her off with a kiss. A deep kiss. Years came out from both their eyes. They kissed with passion, love and hunger.

He then pulled out and rested his forehead on hers. "I am sorry. I am really sorry. I got so blind with money that I forgot what love is. And how it feels to get hurt by your loved ones. I am sorry," he said.

"Do you love me?" she asked. He nodded. "I don't want sign language. Do you live me or not," she asked. "I do, I love you," he said. "Then I forgive you," she said. He hugged her tightly. "I love you so much," he said.

"OK, baby. About the money you have to pay back," she said. "I don't need your money. I sold my shop and payed him back," he said. She smiled. "Chalo, let's go to my house," she said.

They went to her house and entered her room. The both dropped on bed. Then she climbed on him. "Do you want your birthday present now?" she asked. "I thought I already got it," he said. She went to his ear and whispered. "That was just a small gift. The real present is......... Birthday sex," she said in a hit voice....