Chapter 3

"Your son in laws," Anika said. "So I do not need to look for boys, I am so happy for you all beta," he said. The boys went and hugged their to be father in law.

They were heading out but Mr Sharma stopped them. He asked them to stay over. He made the driver go and take their clothes and valuables from their home.

Abhi and Anika's room...

Abhi was playing with his phone on her bed when she jumped on him and took his phone. "Jaan, I was on my phone," he said. "Later, now you are mine," she said and kissed him. He started pulling down the strap of her nightie while kissing her.

He pulled out. "Babe, not now," he said. "Yeah, we will take it slow," she said and he nodded. They both lied down and cuddled in bed. Then, he got a message, it was from Aditya. He asked him to go down to the library.

"I need to go, Adi is calling," he said "Ok, but come back soon," she said and he nodded.

Aria and Aarav's room...

Aarav came out from the bathroom and saw Aria on the bed putting lotion on her legs. He jumped on her and kissed her cheek. "Are you seducing me?" he asked. "Maybe," she said.

She rolled him over and sucked his earlobe. "Mmmmmm," she moaned. Then he got a message. It was from Adi. "Babe, Adi is calling me," he said. "Later," she replied. "baby, it must be something important," he said. She stopped what she was doing. "Ok, but be back soon," she said and he nodded.

Aditya and Aditi's room...

Aditi was beside her boyfriend kissing him. Her arms wrapped around his torso and his right hand around her waist.

"Baby, I need to talk to brothers," he said after pulling out. "Talk later," she said, burying her face I'm his neck. "Jaan, please," he said. "I just got you," she said. She straddled him with her legs on either side of him.

She kissed him again. "You can have me as much you want tonight but I need to talk to my brothers," he said. She sighed and let him go.

Aditya Aarav and Abhi were at the library. "Bro, mission accomplished," Aditya said. "Ok, so you just wanted to say that. I have a woman waiting for me," Aarav said.

They all started chatting.

Midnight.....

Aarav entered their bedroom. Aria was playing with her phone. He sat beside her. "Your back," she said. They both lied down and cuddled together.

They slept. So did the other two couples.