Chapter 8

A few days later.....

Anika's pov......

I had the best night last night. Me and Abhi made love. Anyway, I woke up and felt something hard behind me. It was obviously my to be husband. I turned and looked at him. He was still sleeping.

I caressed his cheek and kissed his lips softly. He held my waist and pulled me closer with his eyes closed. "Sleep baby," he said. "No," I replied. He opened his eyes and smiled at me. "Fine, then good morning," he said. I said the same.

We got off bed and showered together. When we came out of the bedroom we went to the hall. Abhi went and started talking to his brothers while I went to my sisters. "Hmmmm, Diti? Did you hear some weird noises last night," Di said. I choked on my food.

Shit, did I moan so loud last night. "Yeah, I could hear," Diti said. I blushed. "So, how was he in bed?" Diti asked. I blushed more. "Awesome," I said and we laughed.

"Yaar, you are so lucky. At least you and him already made love, look at me and di," Aditi said. Di choked on her food. "Wait, di. Even you made love already?" Aditi asked. "Ummmm, well. I gave him his birthday present," Di said. "What present?" I asked.

"Ummmm, birthday sex," she said. We both laughed.

Soon, the boys went to work.

Author's pov.....

After a few hours, the boys came back home. Aarav showered and walked down only in his shorts and sat beside his girlfriend.

They had planned to watch a movie with the other two couples. Being the possessive girlfriend, Aria covered Aarav with the blanket and snuggled to him.

The other two couples came and say beside them.

They were watching onward. It was a cartoon movie which obviously, Aarav recommended.

When the emotional scenes came, Aarav was crying. "Sshhh, babu," Aria soothed him. His head was in her neck and he cried. "But why didn't he get to meet his father," Aarav said and cried while hugging her.

Aria looked at the other four and they were biting their knuckles to not laugh...

Soon, the movie was over. And they went to their bedroom....