Chapter 4

Aarav was in the hall watching TV. Then, Aria joined him. "Hey babe," she said while she pecked his lips. She was scrolling through instagram. "Babe, do you think she is hot?" she asked showing Aarav a picture of a girl in a bikini.

"Yes, but not more than you," he said. Aria kissed him again. She now was on top of him kissing. "I need to go work," he said looking at the time and she nodded.

Aarav, Aditya and Abhi drove to work.

They reached reached work and started working. Soon, they drove back home.

That's when suddenly........BANG! The car crashed into a tree...

A few hours later....

The girls were really worried about their boyfriends. Then, Aditi got a call."Babu, where are you?" aditi asked which caught Aria and's attention. "What?!  Which hospital," saying that, she cut the phone.

"Aditya Aarav and Abhi have gotten into an accident.," she said. Aria ran to the car and drove with her sisters.

They entered the hospital and went to the ward. They were placed in different wards.

Aria and Aarav....

Aria entered the room. Aarav was lying down there deep in his thoughts. She sat beside him. "Baby?" she said. He looked at her. A tear dropped from her eye looking at his wounds. "You came?" he said.

He was shocked. How can someone love him so much. Well, even he did not know that he was falling for her. She leaned in and kissed him. "Why are you so careless while driving. Look on the road. What if something happens to you. What will I do," she said.

She was crying. He had no idea why when she cried, it pierced his heart. "No no, don't cry. I am ok," he said. He held her hand and rubbed it. "I am sure I will be discharged today." he said and she nodded.

Aditi and Aditya....

Aditya was looking at hi palm when Aditi sat beside him. "My baby, how are you?" she asked. He looked at her. He was shocked. Why did she come. She loves him so much that she would just come to the hospital.

"I am good," he said. She kissed his forehead.  "You know I got so scared," she said. "I am sorry," he said. Aditya did not want to lie, he was in love with her already. Now, he did not care whether she had money or not. He loved her.

"I love you," he said. "I love you too," she said.

Abhi and Anika....

Anika sat beside Abhi who was staring at her. "How did this happen," she asked. "It was an accident. It happens," he said. "Don't ever do this to me again. I thought I lost you when I heard you were admitted,".she said.

Abhi looked into her eyes for the very first time. Looking at all the concern, love and fear. Fear of losing him. He was in love with her. He did not know how big he was. With all ghat lying, he now was finally in love with her.....

Soon enough, they got discharged and they went home....