Chapter 9

Aria lied down on her bed when her boyfriend crawled beside her. He started kissing her neck. "I love you," he said. "I love you too," she replied holding his head.

"Marry me," he said. He pulled out and looked into her eyes. "Are you sure?" she asked. "I have never been more sure in my life," he said.

Aria hugged him. "I will go tell papa," she said and he nodded. Aria went down and told her father. "Oh my god. I am so happy for you. I will tell your sisters. You wedding will be in 10 days," he said.

The other two were really happy hearing the news.

Next day....

Aria, Anika and Aditi were at the bridal shop. They were finding for their outfits.

Even the boys both their outfits.

9 days later.....

The wedding was tomorrow. All the guests were in the house rooms. But one sad thing was, the guys could not see the girls because the aunties were after them.

Wedding day.....

The girls were looking gorgeous in their lehengas. The boys were looking handsome in their sherwanis

 The boys were looking handsome in their sherwanis

Abhi, Aditya and Aarav were sitting at the mandap. Soon, the girls came and sat beside them.

Soon enough, the wedding was over.

Aarav, Abhi and Aditya were standing in front of their ladies. They were outside the house. They looked at each other and carried their wives in bridal style.

The girls smiled and wrapped their arms around their husbands.

Aditya and Aditi.....

Aditya put his wife down and climbed on her. "You look so beautiful my love," he said. "You'd look better without your sherwani," she said and smirked when he unbuttoned his sherwani and threw it on the floor.

"Better?" he asked. "Much better," she said and he dropped on her and started kissing her lips. She her too came off and he saw that she was in a strapless bar. He like his lips and proceeded further....

Abhi and Anika.

Abhi changed into his ninja turtle pyjamas and lied down beside his wife who was in her crop top. "Jaan, can we make love someother day, I am really tired," she said.

"Me too, I am too tired to do anything now," he said. He kissed his wife goodnight. He hugged her from behind and slept...

Aarav and Aria.....

Aarav was on the bed. He was searching for a new secretary. He had already changed his clothes. Aria came out of the bathroom. He did not notice. He was curious since she did not make any noise.

He put his phone aside and looked up. His eyes widened. She was in a sexy nightie. She walked to him and climbed on him.

She brought her index finger to his lips and trace it. She bit his earlobe and he groaned. Soon enough. They were making love.