The Beginning

Hey guys ...are you all ready for the journey???..Here we go!!!

At silver springs school..
Shehnaaz ..shehnaaz..rukho na yaar shouted Riya..

Shehnaaz who was running away from her and betting Riya to catch her.. Today is the first day of the last year students of the school after this they will be free birds ..shehnaaz was excited for the final year of her school life .
Shehnaaz- Hey Riya rukh gayi mein. Ab bata kyun chilla rahi Thi..said shehnaaz breathing heavily due to running ..

Riya- Tujhe ek important baat batani Thi . Tujhe pata hai Smita mam school se chali gayi Matlab unhone job chod diya..

Shehnaaz was shocked hearing this..she loved Smita mam ,the chemistry teacher of her..

Riya- aaj ek naya Teacher aane wala hai meine suna office kuch baat horahi Thi...

Shehnaaz- mujhe Smita mam hi chahiyae yaar..aur kon hai woh..tu dekhna mein koi ehsa kaam karungi jiske vaje se yeh naya teacher baagaega aur school khud Smita mam ko vaapas le aayenge...said shehnaaz with anger..😡

Riya - chal ab class ke liye late hojayenge.. chal tu bakwas mat kar..

So shehnaaz don't like the new chemistry teacher without even seeing the teacher..she doesn't know what change the teacher will bring in her life..

Shehnaaz went to the classroom where all were happy and excited for the first day of the last year..
She sat with Riya and Rishab was sitting back..they were discussing about the new teacher.

Shekhar- Shruti tumhe koi jalne ki smell aa rahi kya??

Shruti -nahi ..

Shekhar - tujhe pata hai ab se kisi ko chamchi giri karne ki chance NAHI mile ga(said Shekhar to taunt shehnaaz)

Shruti- you are right ( said Shruti smirking at shehnaaz)

Shehnaaz ignored them but she became sad because she was very close to smita mam..she was the only person who understands shehnaaz well while other teachers scold them for her nature and mischievous behavior..

Sometimes later the principal came inside the classroom..

Principal- goodmorning students ..welcome you for the new academic year..this year is the most important year in your lives..this year will decide your future and so I request you all to concentrate more in studies...
and today I am going to introduce your new chemistry teacher ,he is talented and Efficient ..he will work hard and make you all to work hard for your future..here we go welcome you Mr.Sidharth..♥️

Sidharth came Infront of the students he was charming,handsome and smiled at them with a kind face..all the students were very happy to see him.. especially girls they all admired him as he was so handsome and cool...
shehnaaz was searching something down suddenly she looked up hearing the claps for sid . Her heart beat was so fast..she felt some feeling which is very different..she has never felt that..she was staring at Sid while all other students were smiling at him..♥️♥️♥️

Riya- Shehnaaz yaar kya hua tujhe itni shocked look kyun de rahi ho..tu janti hai inko pehle se ??

Shehnaaz- (still staring at him with shock ) Nahi.. par inko dekh kar ajeeb feel ho raha hai..pata NAHI kya hua mujhe.

Rishab- pagal jese baat mat karo ..seedha bolo na Mr.handsome ko dekh kar flat ho gayi(said rishab teasing shehnaaz),😂

Shehnaaz- rolling her eyes at Rishab..ehsa Kuch nahi hai...aur kya bola Mr.handsome pagal tumho yeh koi handsome nahi ..bas Thoda style hai aur Thoda cool aur Thoda smart hai aur...( Rishab cuts her while shocked at her words)

Rishab- ye saare Thoda Thoda ko mila kar handsome hi bolte hai.said rolling his eyes..

Riya-.yaar ajeeb hai tu subha bol rahi Thi naya teacher ko bagaaungi aur smit mam ko vapas laaungi..aur ab tu tareef hi tareef ho raha hai naya sir ka.. said riya seeing shehnaaz shockingly .

Shehnaaz without taking her eyes from Sidharth...said pata hai mujhe ab chup jao tum dono.

Principal left the class leaving Sidharth to start the introduction class..
All the students sat in their places..

Sidharth- so guys as you all know I am your chemistry teacher..aur main aaj koi lecture NAHI start karunga..aaj hum kuch baatcheeth karenge aur kalse syllabus start karenge..fine guys..

All were very happy..and clapped all the girls were staring at his attitude and they all wanted his attention..
But our attention queen is here so no ways for them..
Shehnaaz looked at him with widen eyes..she could not hear his words because some romantic bgm was going in her mind😅😅

Sid- so guys I want you all to introduce yourselves so one by one come Infront and start..

So everyone came Infront and said their name and their aim i.e the future goals..
Now it's shehnaaz's turn ..shehnaaz stood up ..she was looking damn cute and beautiful as always with a high pony tail some flicks in her forehead ..she was totally adorable..
She was looking at him with intense feelings ..but sid unaware about her thoughts just smiled at her..she didn't see down which made her to fall hitting the table ..all made fun of her and laughed at her..

Sid- silence guys..He gave his hand to shehnaaz ...and she looked at him with surprise..
Sid- hey are you okay?? Said by lending his hand towards her..

Shehnaaz's heartbeats very fast and she could not control her feelings..she held his hand but then she felt a vibration usko ehsa laga Jess koi electric shock lag gayi Thi usko..
Shehnaaz stood up still holding sid's hand.
Sid- hello miss are u alright??snapping his finger Infront of her eyes.

Shehnaaz came to reality..she left his hand and said "yeah"...

Sid-then come on tell your name?? Said did with a smile..

Shehnaaz- I am shehnaaz shergill...said shehnaaz..her voice is not as usual she was shivering..
Sid- I think you are not feeling well so. You can go ..
Shehnaaz went to her place..
Riya- yaar Sana( they also call her sana) kya hua hai tujhe??

Rishab- pyaar hua hai usko..sir se

Shehnaaz- ehsa kuch NAHI woh toh bas main thodi bimar hun..

Riya- subah toh bilkul thik Thi ab kya hua??

Rishab- pyar ki bukar hai ..said giggling

Shehnaaz ignored him and looked at sid and she went into her thoughts
Shehnaaz in her mind.. yaar yeh itna handsome kyun hai..inko dekh kar mera heartbeats kyun badh jaate hai?.. kya yaar shehnaaz sach mein tujhe pyaar hogaya hai??

Bell rang and all left ..
Shenaaz and her friends went to canteen...
Shehnaaz- mujhe bhookh NAHI hai tum log kuch khalo..

Sid came towards the canteen..and he came towards shehnaaz ..shehnaz's heart starts beating fast...

Guys next part will come soon ..pls don't forget to comment ...plzzz support me guyss ....and ...I love you all...

Follow me guys...❤️