Itni mohabbat karo na♥️♥️

At sid's house...

Sidharth- nahi sana mujhe chod ke mat jaana...main ji nahi sakta tere bina..Sana rukh...sana...main marjaaunga sana tumhare bina...he shouts...

Sid gets up suddenly and then he realized it was just a dream...

He was feeling restless..and he had tears in his eyes...he couldn't do anything...it was really a bad dream for him...

Now he just wanted to see sana and hug her...he was roaming here and there with tension..

Sid saw the time it was 2:00 am...

Sid in his mind- Mujhe sana se mina hoga abhi ke abhi...he then realised it's not the right time..he tried to sleep but in vein...

That night was so difficult for him...

Next day at school...

Sid came to the class and looked at sana he was feeling restless ...he wanted to talk to her...but he couldn't..

Sana also sensed some disturbances in his face...

Sid looked at sana with a sad face...his eyes wanted to say so many things but he couldn't..

Sana looked at him..she was worried for Sid...

This was noticed by Shekhar...

Shekhar in his mind..."waah khulam khula pyaar....iss pyar bari kahani mein ek villain ki entry toh ab zaroori hai..."he smirked with an evil smile..

Sid then concentrated in the class ..he completed his lecture with so many difficulties...

His  felt so heavy...in his heart..

Sana in her mind.."are isko kya hua kal khud keh raha tha ignore karna hai ek doosre...aur aaj.." she was worried..

That day was a hard day for Sid...that dream did not allow him to do anything...

Sid called Rishab ...and asked to tell sana to wait at the car parking...

The school got over..

Sana was waiting in the car parking...

Sid came...

Sana- kya hua..?? Kyun bulaaya...

Sid- ab chup chap betho andhar..

They entered the car and Sid started driving...

Sid was silent...

Sana- Sid kya hua..?? Bolo na subah se dekh rahi hoon tum bahut pareshan lag rahe ho ...kya hua bolo na...she asked with concern..

Sid stopped the car...

Just then to her surprise..

Sid hugged her...and kissed her forehead...♥️

He started to weep...

Sana was not able to digest this condition of Sid ...she started to cry...

Sana- Sidharth kya hua...bolo na kuch....

Sid was still hugging her...and weeping..

After some 10 minutes..sid controlled his tears..

Sid- sana ....in a soft voice..

Sana- hmm..bolo Sid....she wiped his tears..

Sid held her hands..."sana tum mujhe chod kar nahi jaaogi na..." He was asking her like a small child...

Sana couldn't see her man in this state...

Sana- nahi Sid...kya hua tujhe...kal se dekh rahi hun...

Sid- woh kal raat maine ek sapna dekha tha ...usmein tum mujhse dur chali gayi...he said with tears..

Sana- Sid tum kitna intelligent ho...aur tum kabse in sapnon mein believe karne lag gaya...??

Sid was looking down holding her hands..

Sana- bolo Sid...tum kitna strong ho...tumhare iss halat mujhe dekhi nahi jaa raha hai Sid..please sambhalo apne aap ko... Her voice broke..

Sid was still silent...

Sana cupped his face..."Sid tumhare yeh wale side mujhe bilkul pasand nahi hai...tu kitna logical banda hai...kya hua tujhe"

Sid in his mind.." teri saamne mere saare logics fail hai sana..."

Sana kissed his forehead....♥️

Sana- mujhe tere mann ka pata nahi hai Sid ...par main tumse dil se pyar karti hun...chahe yeh duniya hamari khilaaf ho jaye...main tumhe kabhi nahi chodungi...

Sid was surprised by her words...he admired her...

Sana- Sid mujhe pata hai tum humare age difference ke vaja se pareshan ho rahe ho...hame konsa abhi ke abhi shadi karna hai...main tumse pyar karti hun...aur karti rahungi hi...aur shadi bhi karungi ek din...she smiled...

Sid smiled and admired her maturity..

Sana- abhi chale ...ghar mein mujhe dhundenge na...chalo..

Sid- Mmm...

Sid started to drive sana was holding his arm and lying on his shoulder..

Sana- Sid tu mere pehle aur aakhri pyaar ho...tumhe main zindagi barr sambhal ke rakhungi apni dil mein...tu kabhi mujhe "I love you "♥️ bole ya Naa bole...mujhe koi farakh nahi padtha...kyun ki main jaanti tu mujhse beyhadh pyar karta hai....♥️

Sid smiles and caresses her hair..

He plays the music...

it plays" Itni mohabbat karo naa main doob na jaaun kahi...."♥️

They rest their heads on each other's...

They tried to control their tears ...

Kya hoga inka ab aage??...jaan ne keliye wait kijiye...please share your feedbacks...and vote if you like...love you all♥️♥️