Badla ..Magar pyaar se♥️♥️

Kabhi kabhi anjaane mein yaa phir kisi ke upar paagal ho ke hum kuch cheese karte hai ...
jisse soch kar hum zindagi bar haste rehenge ...
vaise hi kuch paagal harkate karne jaa rahi hamari sana...♥️♥️

Next day at school, sana was ready with a "Mission badla"...😂

Riya- sana ye school hai...idhar much gadbad mat karna..😲

Sana- chinta naa kar...main jo bhi karungi uske aur mere beech main rehegi...bada advice de rahe hona shukla ji...ab tayar raho mere badla keliye.. smirked sana..😏

"Main aapse badla le kar rahungi magar pyaar se"...said sana rolling her eyes..😏♥️

Riya was worried and thought" ab kya naya khaand karne wali hai ye ladki"..😰

In the classroom,

Sid entered the class and he saw sana was sitting in the last bench which not her place..she didn't even wish him...she rolling her eyes towards him..😏

But Sid ignored her behavior ..he didn't wanted to create a scene...

He started the lecture...

He saw sana cupped her face with her palms and smiling at him...😂

Sid got shocked...but then he ignored..😲

And then after sometime again he saw sana...now she acted like kissing him...😘

He was again shocked ...but couldn't say anything Infront others...

He started to ignore her...but suddenly he saw her now this time...

She showed hands towards him ..it was written "I love you Sid."..♥️♥️

He was horrified by her acts...nobody noticed sana' s action she was very careful about that..

Sid' s tongue started to stammer...

He could not say what he wanted to...
He said so....this....and ...he mixed up the words .

All started laughing at him...

Sid got embarrassed and he got angry on sana. But he didn't want to show that Infront of other students....

Sid left the class...he wanted to confront sana...but she escaped from him...

She was happy that Mission 1 of badla was successful...🤩

She was getting ready for Mission 2..

She went to Riya' s home for night studies... And there she planned for mission 2🤩

She asked Riya to give her all the mobile phones in her home. Riya gave her two phones..

Riya- kya kar ne jaa rahi ho yaar..mujhe mat fasa le na.....begged Riya..

Sana- chup...main tumhe kuch nahi karungi mera target toh sirf woh hai...

Sana called Sid first with her phone..

Sana- Sir aap sana se pyar karte ho??

Sid- sana ....he shouted..😡

Sana giggled😂 and cut the call..and she called him again and again..and sid was exhausted..

Sid blocked her number..

Then she called with Riya's phone and asked the same question..

He got irritated..

She again and again used several phones to call him ...

Now he was at the peak of anger...

He wanted to throw the phone or break the phone..

Then he switched it off and slept..

At sana' s home...

Sana's mother was worried that sana's father did not return from his work.

It became too late..
It was 12 in the midnight..now she panicked....she called him several times but his call was not reachable..she started crying...

Then her phone rang ..she was shocked and her voice choked..

Her hands were shivering.

Phone call- ji surrinder ji ka accident ho gaya hai unhe abhi humne ..AD hospital main admit kiya gaya hai...aap turant aayiyega...

Sana's mom could not do anything her hands were shivering nobody was in the house...sana is with Riya.

Sana's mom controlled her feelings and thought how to go outside...it was midnight...she had no idea..

Suddenly she thought of calling Sid...but sid's phone was switched off...she tried so many times but in vein..

Then with some courage she went to Sid's house..she knocked the door .

Sid was shocked to see sana's mom at that time..

Sana' s mom told him everything...they went to hospital...

They came to know that Surrinder was in ICU...sana's mom cried ... inconsolably...sid was worried...and he gave some hopes...he tried to console her.

Sana's mom- sana...sana ko iske baare main nahi pata...said while crying. Woh Riya ke ghar main hai...agar usko pata chalegi toh meri bachi toot jaayegi...usko bardasht nahi hoga..

Sid- aunty ji uncle ko kuch nahi hoga....aur sana ko main sambhal lunga..aap apne aapko sambhalye pls..aapko iss vakt bahut strong rehna hai...uncle ke liye...aur sana ke liye..

She was crying...his words gave her some strength...

Sid was worried how sana will react to this....

Sid kaise sambhalega sana ko jaan ne keliye wait for next part...guys pls vote if you like and share your feedbacks ...love you all♥️♥️