Woh khaas hai♥️♥️

The doctor came out from the ICU and said"dekhiye woh abhi bhi critical condition main hi hai...abhi hum kuch nahi keh sakte hai...hum apne taraf se poori koshish karenge"...

These words of the doctor shook both sana and her mom...

Sid was feeling sad for them...and he don't know how to console them...

He looked at Sana...her eyes was red ...and swollen up..her cheeks and nose also became red...she has become very weak...

Her condition is unbearable for Sid...

He tried to talk to her but she was hugging her mom and crying..

He asked them to eat many times..but they did not listen to him...Sana did not even looked at him...

Then the doctor came out again and said" ab woh khatre se bahar hai...aap unhe thodi der baat hi mil sakte..unhe aaraam karna zaroori hai"...

Sid thanked the god in his mind..

After sometimes sana went to see her dad...she cried seeing his condition...he could not speak to her ...but he made actions and asked not to cry...

After that..Sid said"aunty aur sana pls ab toh khalo naa abhi bahut der ho chukhe hai...uncle bhi ab thik ho jayenge.. kuch din main ghar vapas aajayenge..pls .."

Her mom agreed but sana wanted to sit near her dad...

Sid- Sana ....abhi dho din main tumhare exams bhi hai...aur woh bhi bahut important hai na...tum ghar jao...aunty aap bhi jaao ..main dekh lunga...

Sana's mom- haan ...sana beta tum ghar jaao ...aur sid beta aap bhi jao ...hamare vaja se aap bhi pareshan ho gaye...maaf kariye..aapne bhi nahi khaya naa...

Sid- kesi baat kar rahe ho aunty...main toh aapke bete jesa hun...mera farz hai na..aapka kayal rakhna..

They went to the canteen in the hospital...sid and sana's mom had some food....but sana hardly had some..still she was thinking about her dad...sid noticed her but did not tell her anything...

Sana's mom- Sid beta aap sana ko hamare ghar par chod dijiye...usko padh na hai naa...aur aap bhi jaayiye .main idhar sambhaal lungi..

Sid denied first then he agreed...

Sid and sana were in the car...

Sid- sana...ab kyun ro rahi ho...ab thode he din main papa ghar aajayenge.. na..

Sana did not answer him...her eyes again welled...

Sid held her hand with one hand driving...he rubbed her hand to comfort her...

Sid took sana to his house first...

Sana- hum yahan kyun aaye hai..aap mere ghar par chodh dijiye pls..

Sid- andhar aao phir ...jaayenge udhar..

Sid made some food for her...

Sid- ab chup ho jaao aur ye khalo..please...tumne hospital main bhi kuch nahi khaya ..

Sana- nahi...

Sid- sana.... please...main tumhara sir hun na...mere baat maan na hi padega..

She denied several times..

Sid- main tumhe khilaaunga ab tum khalo..

Sid started feeding her..she ate some bites...

She was looking like a baby...a cute little baby...
Her smiling face which irritated her some hours ago is not this...he wanted to see her smiling...

Sid- sana...main tumhe rote hue nahi dekh sakta hun tum.. please with tears welled up in eyes...

Sana- aap kyun ro rahe ho..

Sid- arre nahi main nahi to raha hoon...he tried to smile..

Sana- again started crying"mere papa thik hojayenge na"....

She hugged Sidharth...now Sid was helpless...again all his shirt was her tears..

He also hugged her and rubbed her back...slowly she slept on his lap..

He admired her....and thought"ye toh bachi hai...main iske saat kyun uss din bahut bura kiya...mujhe uss samjhaana chahiye tha...aage se mujhe dyan rakhna chahiye..."

He caressed her hair..and kissed her forehead..♥️♥️

It was night...so he decided to leaver her in her home...

But he did not wanted to disturb her sleep...so he carried her in his arms with care and placed her in his car ...

At Sana's house...

The helper opened the door and was about to ask something...sid stopped him and said sana disturb hojayegi in action..

He made his way to her bedroom...

He slowly put her on her bed and came down...

She was sleeping quietly..

He asked the helpers not to disturb her..and he went to his place...

Sid made sana sleep but he could not...

He was restless..within a day everything is changed...

All the things happened from that morning flashed in his mind...

Sana's crying face didn't allow him to sleep in peace...

Sid in his mind- Oh come on sid woh sirf tumhare student hai..uske baare main itna kyun soch rahe ho...

But again he had another thought" haan woh mere student hai par "woh khaas hai.."and his welled up with tears and his lips tried to smile...♥️

Ab aage kya hoga..jaan ne ke liye next part tak wait kijiye...Guys share your feedbacks and vote if you like...love you all♥️♥️