Teri khushi chahta hun♥️♥️

The whole night sid was in the hospital...consoling sana's mom...doctors were treating sana's dad...

He was only thinking about the reaction of sana...she loved her dad ...very much..she will not bare if anything happens to him..

He thought already she is going through a tough phase...because he hurted her...and still guilty about that..

In the morning...

Sid- aunty aap ghar jaayiye main idhar dekhlunga ...phir much der baad aayiye..

Sana's mom- nahi beta..doctors ke reports aanae tak idhar hi wait karungi..unhone abhi tak kuch dang se baataya nahi...she cried...

Sid consoled her...

Sana's mom- aur sana woh Riya ke ghar par hai...humarae ghar ke chabhi bhi nahi hai uske pass .

Sid- aunty main sana ko le aata hun Riya ke ghar se...aur main uske dheere se samjhaake le kar aata hun...

Sana' s mom agreed..

Sid called her and asked her address..

He went to Riya's home..

Riya- Sir kya hua?? Aap yahaan??q

Sid- Riya sana ko bulao..

Sana saw Sid at the gate...she ran towards him...

Sana was breathing heavily as she had ran and came to meet him..

Sana- mujhe pata hai aap aaoge...mere saare plans kaam aagaye..hey..she shouted with joy...

Sid was worried ..how she will react to the accident of her father...

Sid- ab mere saath chalo..

Sana- nahin pehle aap batao ki aap mujhse pyaar karte hai...asked him with a broad smile...

Sid saw her innocent face ..he decided to remain quiet..

Sid- tum aao naa...pls..abhi mere pass time nahi..

Sana- thik hai ...raste main jawab jaan lungi....said sana smirking towards him...

Sid and sana were in the car...

Sid was silent..and decided to tell her about the accident..

Sid- Sana mere baat ko dyaan se suno..

Sana- phir se mujhe koi advice nahi chahiye...said with an annoying reaction..

Sid- pehle tum promise karo usse sun kar tum kuch ulti-seedhi harkat nahi karogi..

Sana got tensed ...

Sana- Sir pehle aap baatayiye..kya hua ..asked innocently.

She saw Sid was going somewhere else..not to her home..

Sana- sir ye ghar ka raasta nahin hai..
She shouted..

Sid stopped the car...beside the road..

Sid- sana ...woh kal raat..tumhare papa ke...

Sana immediately shouted.."Sir papa ..papa ko kya hua??"batao naa??"

She was restless and she panicked ..her eyes welled up..

Sid stared at her with fear...sana held his shirt and asked "Sir baatao naa papa ko kya hua??"

Sid- sana kal raat unka.accident hogaya tha..aur ab woh ICU main hai...
Sana was shocked ...tears started rolling from her eyes....

Sana- Sir nahi..yeh sach nahi ho sakta...nahi.. she cried and mumbled..

Sid held her shoulders and shook her ...to bring her back to reality..

Sid-sana ..sana mere baat suno...doctors abhi unko treat kar rahe hai...tum please rona mat...

He was feeling bad for sana..

Sana started howling...she hugged Sid...sid has to give in ...

Sana burried face in sid's chest...her tears made his shirt wet...he caressed her back to console her..

Sid- sana ...kuch nahi hua unko..woh thik hojayenge...sana did not stop..

Sid's eyes became wet seeing sana's condition...

Sid- sana..agar tum unse milogi toh woh thik hojayenge...

Sana still cried ...hugging him..sid didn't stop her..he also reciprocated the hug to console her .

She hugged him and cried for almost 15 minutes...

Then sid slowly broke the hug and said in mild voice.." sana tumhari mummy hospital main akele honge naa ..woh bhi bahut pareshan hai...agar woh tumhe ehsi halat main dekhenge toh aur bhi honge naa...??" Said sid while caressing her hair..

Sana controlled her crying...she stopped howling..but tears were rolling down silently from her eyes...

Sid- ab chale hum...

Sana nodded..

Sid started driving...
Sana held his arms and lied on his shoulder..and silently crying...

Sid did not wanted to stop her...he couldn't tell her anything.. seeing her condition..

He caressed her hair ..again..

They reached the hospital.and she ran towards her mother ...they both cried...
Then she saw her father through the door of ICU...the doctors were treating him..

Sid saw her and his eyes were also welled up..because he knew the pain and fear of losing someone as he lost his father some years ago..

Sid closed his eyes and prayed to God...usually he doesn't ask anything..but he prayed for sana...for her happiness...he did not want to see tears in her eyes ..

Sid to god- hey baghwan mere sana ka dil mat thodna ..main uske aankho aansu nahi dekh sakta ...pls mera yeh wish poori karna...

This was the another part..shower you love...leave your feedbacks..and vote if you like...love you all...♥️♥️