EraserHead vs. The Stupidity of a First Year Heroics Class

Izuku was about to engage in the scariest mission he has ever had to face. Not fighting Endeavor, not some high level drug lord or a mafia takedown, but highschool. The horrible reality that is fighting 19 other people, all at once, constantly, every second of every day. Izuku thanked whatever deity out there for the fact that he was very good at masking his presence, because as he slipped into the room, and then into his seat he went unnoticed. After dealing with Tenya and Katsuki arguing without noticing he was in the seat behind them Izuku's head snapped to the door. He had sensed a new presence, a powerful and yet very familiar presence, he shyly smiled when he saw Shota laying in his sleeping bag at the door to the room. Izuku had also noticed that two other students' gazes had shifted to the door, the purple-haired kid sitting behind him, and a kid with a bird head sitting across the room from them. Izuku was about to open his mouth to inform the other students that the teacher was here before he locked eyes with Shota, and the pro hero shook his head no.

-----

     Shota sighed as he finished his coffee, deciding it was time to go check out his class this year. He slipped himself into his sleeping bag, choosing to lazily wiggle to the classroom instead of functioning like a healthy adult. He was making his way down the hall, very happy due to the fact that he had both his kids in his class, so that he was able to thoroughly torment them, and that he had gotten his request concerning the green-haired kid from the exam. He sighed as he got closer to the door, he was masking his presence to see how long it would take for his students to notice him and shut up, he wasn’t expecting much from anyone except his kids, because he had taught them to notice these things. But to his disbelief when he made it to the door, three heads immediately snapped to face the door. Both his kids, and the green-haired boy from the exam.

     ‘The hell? I knew he was good, but he shouldn’t have been able to sense my presence immediatley.’ Shota thought to himself as all the other kids continued to yell and not notice him. After seeing who was at the door both of Shota’s sons turned their attention back to what they were doing (reading a book, and staring out the window). But the green floof continued to look at him, and Shota definitely saw the shy smile the kid gave him before opening his mouth, presumably to tell the other students Shota was here, but Shota caught his eye and shook his head no first. The kid nodded his head, and Shota absolutely saw the smirk that spread on the kids face, after the interaction the kid simply turned to look out the window like Hitoshi was.

     Izuku turned his head to look out the window, just like the purple boy sitting behind him had. Izuku didn’t hear Shotas voice, so he presumed he was waiting to see how long it took for people to notice he was there and shut the hell up.

     It took the class of hero hopefuls about 10 seconds to realize and quiet down. Izuku was disappointed, and so, it seems, were Shota and the two others who noticed him.

     “It took all but three of you eight seconds to notice I was here and shut up, I expect better next time. Now get changed into these and head out to the field.” Shota said, and pulled the gym uniforms out of nowhere. The first three to get down to the training room, and out to the field were, unsurprisingly, Izuku, Hitoshi, and Fumikage. The three arrived together, and at the same time that Shota had.

     “Problem children.” Shota muttered as he shot the three students who were depriving him of the sweet few seconds of alone time he wanted a dirty look. Two of them smiled even brighter than before and one of them raised his head a little bit, both actions taken as if to mock their teacher. Shota grunted as the four waited for the other students to arrive, finally students started to trickle their way out onto the field. Izuku realized that the next two besides the ones he came with were both recommendation students, one with hair tied up into a tight high ponytail, and the other one who resembled a human peppermint. Then Katsuki came out, almost blowing up at the sight of Izuku, and Izuku hadn’t bothered to pay attention to the rest. But when he felt two new presences next to him he looked over as Ochaco and Tenya waved to him, he lightly smiled at the two. When all 20 students were there, Shota cleared his throat to get their attention.