The Hospital Can Go Jump off a Cliff for all I Care

Izuku woke up in a hospital room with two beds. He was in one of them and Shota was in the other. In between the two beds sat Tensei Iida, Hizashi Yamada, Fumikage Tokoyami, Hitoshi Shinso, and Keigo Takami. Izuku pushed the pain in his head away, and sat up in the uncomfortable hospital bed. At this point everyone else in the room had turned their gaze to him, even if he couldn’t see much of it in Shota’s case, he could feel it.

     “God, I hate the smell of hospitals, it gives me a headache.” Izuku says, rubbing his head, while Shota nods along with him
.
     “I just hate hospitals, Keigo, why'd you let them bring me here?” He looked at the man he had listed as his emergency contact. Keigo looks down in shame.

     “I’m sorry Zuku, I know you hate hospitals, I was just worried about you.” Keigo says, the overprotective brother now being overshadowed by the compassionate mother side of him.

     “It’s fine Kei, but I want out ASAP.” Izuku sighs, rubbing his head again, Keigo just nods.

     “Who was hurt?” Izuku quickly asks, everyone laughs, because of course he would care more about everyone else than himself.

     “Only you and Shota, everyone else just had minor scratches.” Hizashi said, and Izuku let out a breath he didn’t know he was holding.

     “We tried to contact your father, but we couldn’t get a hold of him.” Hizashi says, but doesn’t press the matter seeing as everyone in the room besides himself and Shota tenses at the mention of Izuku’s father.

     “It’s fine, he doesn’t need to be here anyway, Kei is my emergency contact for a reason.” Izuku says gratefully taking the coffee that Fumikage handed him. Izuku is actually about to ask why Yamada-Sensei is even here, but then he sees the ring around his teacher's neck, then he looks at Shotas neck and sees a similar ring. He looks at Shota, then at Hitoshi then at Hizashi, then at Fumikage and he gasps animatedly, and you can see his eyes sparkle. His friends caught on to what he had discovered.

     “Damnit!” Hitoshi exclaimed and both his parents looked at him.

     “He figured it out.” Fumikage said, putting his head down, giving Izuku free range of his parents.

     “Holy Shit! Holy Shit! Holy Shit! I’ve solved the mystery, I’ve cracked the code, I now know why you two are the way you are!” Izuku says, looking at his friends.

     “Hey if that’s supposed to be an insult, just know that you act exactly like the two of us.” Hitoshi defended.

     “Not an insult, just a statement.” Izuku replies, swinging his legs off the side of the bed and sitting up to face the others in the room.

     “Stupid analysis quirk.” Fumikage mumbled.

     “Not a quirk, just perceptive.” Izuku saluted his friend.

     Later on two detectives came in to ask Shota and Izuku some questions. One was a man with a cat head named Sansa Tamakawa, the other was a basic looking man with a lie detector quirk, his name is Naomasa Tsukauchi. They basically just asked them to describe the events and asked them some followup questions using Naomasas quirk to check if they were lying or not. It did nothing for Izuku’s anxiety and it was boring as all hell.

     Izuku was currently laying awake in bed, hating the situation he was in, he was about to call Keigo to tell him to get him out of here, but decided to ask Shota if he wanted to come too.

     “Hey Aizawa-Sensei, you wanna blow this joint? I’m calling Keigo either way.” Izuku asks, blankly staring at the ceiling waiting for a reply.