Class 1-A and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

It's been a week and a half since Izuku and friends went to the teachers about their suspicions and showed them the video he had taken. Izuku's main priority right now was stress relief, preferably the kind that didn't get him injured just in case he needed to defend himself at any point. Due to this he has been spending absurd amounts of time with Toru, Tenya, Shoto and Ochaco, even more absurd amounts of time with Tensei, Hitoshi, and Fumikage, and an almost deadly amount of time with Keigo. Right now he was huddled up in his room, the door locked to avoid his father coming in, with Keigo, Tensei, Hitoshi, and Fumikage. The five of them had really bonded over the amounts of time that they were spending with each other. Honestly if Izuku and Tensei were planning on taking over the world, then this group might actually be able to do it. Perhaps that's why Shota screamed and ran out of the Iida house when he saw the five of them even just sitting in the same room having an extended conversation.

"Okay, I hereby call the start of our third official world take over meeting!" Tensei yells (Izuku's dad wasn't home) and the rest of them cheer in response. It must look weird, three 15 year olds, one 22 year old and one 30 year old all sitting in a circle pretending to talk about important world-dominance stuff but really just messing around to relieve each other's stress.

"What are we going to talk about today, because my interns are getting on my nerves, and I need someone to talk me out of strangling them. God, why can't you three do internships already, so I can force the school to let me take all three of you." Keigo says, groaning and pretending to strangle himself to emphasize a point.

"Hey, what if I want them to intern with me?!" Tensei exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the air. Izuku smirks and then moves to sit in the middle of Fumikage and Hitoshi, he slings his arms around their shoulders and opens his mouth to talk.

"Boys, boys, calm down, there's enough of us to go around." Izuku says, smirking while the two adults look at him. The three students burst out laughing as Tensei and Keigo have to hold back chuckles.

"Plus Tensei, you have your baby brother." Keigo says, pushing out his bottom lip when he says 'baby brother' earning a friendly smack across the back of his head by Tensei.

"Oh shut up, we all know that Izuku is basically your little brother." Tensei says, screwing up his face when Keigo laughs and points to Izuku's offended expression.

"I- I- No I'm not!" Izuku says, his already high voice raising about two octaves earning an 'are you serious look' from everyone else in the room.

"Hey! You two aren't any better." Tensei says pointing to Fumikage and Hitoshi.

"One you two are actually brothers, and you treat Izuku like your younger brother, even though he's older than one of you!" Tensei says, laughing when Fumikage rubs the back of his neck.

"Yeah, I know you two are adopted, but is there a reason why you can't tell us who your parents are?" Keigo asks, he is always the most curious about these things.

"Yeah, nobody can know without our parents permission, and it would be a huge publicity stunt if anyone found out, that's why we go by our old last names." Hitoshi said, while he repeated the action of poking Fumikage's beak and pulling his finger away just in time to avoid getting it bit off, it was amusing to watch.

"Oh that makes sense." Keigo says, and then all four of them look at the abnormally quiet Izuku and see that look on his face, that gleam in his eyes, he reminds them of Shoto, and that's never a good thing.

"No, Izu, stop with the Todoroki face, you know it creeps us all out when you come up with absurdly accurate theories about our lives." Fumikage says, instinctively backing away from the green-haired teen.