Sharing his firsts with his Moti

=========

This is my first ever writing. :P I don't know how I landed here and started writing. It seems fun and may be I could pour my heart out as a stranger to strangers who connect with the emotion.

I am living in NewYork which is fighting this Pandemic. We have no where to go. So all these sidnaaz tales keep me entertained and inspired me to write on too :)

And I Know you guys might laugh at this but, After I wrote every 15 mins I was looking at my story and seeing if anyone read the story :P I know I am behaving like a school teen watching for likes after uploading a pic on her insta, but yah I am kind of liking it :P

And please excuse me for my Hindi. I am from a non Hindi South Indian background girl. Enough of my overreaction and lets dig in to the storyyy...

=======

Sid takes her to a place which looks like in the pic shown below.

Sana: Wowww baby kitna sundar hai yeh place

Sana: Wowww baby kitna sundar hai yeh place.... Haan bilkul tumari tarah hai ye jags....total your type of place.....

Sid: meri tarah Matlab?

Sana: Matlab, like you...quiet, away from the crowd, soo to yourself and calm

(Sid smiles how nicely she understood him)

Sid (with a smile on his face): Moti apart from being my kind of place, this place hold a special place in my heart..... This is the first place I came after giving my first audition. This is the place where I discovered myself. This is the place I fought with myself, had emotional breakdowns, shouted my lungs out with happiness. Anything I achieve or anything I loose, when ever I am confused I come here. I talk to myself and then find a way to deal with it. I've never brought anyone here. Because this is place where I meet myself.

Sana: wowww baby. Tune mujhe emotional kardiya.....ohhh tu kabhi kisiko nahi leka aya yaha pe?? Tho pair mujhe kyu leke aya?

Sid: I knew you would ask this motti... Because, from now I am not only mine. I will the combination of both our souls. From now on, there is no "I" or "my" in my life. It would always be "we", "us".

Sana: *Tears were racing from her eyes* I love you Kullu.....

Sid: *Smiles and hugs her*. (He found his Sukoon in that hug and felt complete sharing this place with her)

Sana: *in her cute and innocent tone* baby, tu mere kadoos baby hai nah.. jiska gussy humesha naak pe rehtha hai. Tu rotha bui tha??? Mera Gandhuuu Bachaa?

Sid: *laughs at her antics* Ha baby. I am strong now and don't pour my emotions out. But I became strong after walking through that vulnerable stage.

Sara: Vuneeerable??? Kya Hai wo? Tu ithna English ek hi line mein bola, mein confuse hogayi.

Sid: Laughs at her innocents and cute questions.

Sana: bol na baby kya tha wo.

Sid: kuch nahh. Busss bait yaha pe mere saath. You know from how long I wanted to bring you here.

Sana: tho fir laya kyu nahi...mein tho yah pass mein rehthi hu...

Sid: Sahi time ka intezaar Karaha  tha.

Sana: Matlab humari Shaadi fix hone tak, you did not trust our relation bebu? Mein tho jab se tune Bigg Boss mean tummy I love you bola, mein pura life tere saath hi dekhthi the.

*Sid notices little concern and sadness in her tone*

Sid: It is not like I did not trust you baby, It is that I did not trust the situation. I have seen a bad side of the world Shehnaaz, the worst of it..... Which made me build thick and high walls around me. I loved you but was scared of the situation this world is going to put us into. Now that you are officially mine I have different kind of confidence on our relation.

Sana: *listen to him carefully, sinking every word he told and thinking in mind that, she will never let him face the bad side of the world alone*

(Talking to her he slept in her lap and Sana was running her hands through his hair. She was seeing a kid in him and is happy to bring back his inside kid, who put his guards down and who is now to show her his fear, his emotions)

After 30 mins, He wakes up and Sana plants a soft kiss on his forehead and smiles.

Sid: (He wakes up,) Moti mein Kaise so gaya, tune mujhe utaya kyu nahi?

Sara: Mein tumbe dekhri thi. Kitha peacefully so haha tha and I was admiring my handsome husband.

Sid: *smiles* Chalo mujhe tujhe ek hur jagah pe leke jana hai

He takes her to a smallll chota sa coffee shop

Sana: Tuje coffe peni hai>

Sid: Jab mujhe pehli  Baar pay check mila, mummy ke liye Saari lene ke baad, I gave my first party with my money to Kushal and 2 other friends here. This is my another first baby.

When Ever I achieve a mile stone or kuch bada project mujhe mila, I have a ritual of coming here and having Coffee here. Only Kushal knows about this place.

Sara: wowww baby. Mujhe boo acha large hai tumore yeh nay nay bathe Janne ke baad, our yeh sab places se inthni yard Judi hui hai. :) I love you bebuuu. And give a peck.

She is admiring the view and Sid comes and hugs her from being with 2 coups of coffees.

He says *today I am celebrating the being of my new life*

To be continued:)