You don't know how you filled a huge void in my Heart

Sid and Family reaches Mumbai.....

He texts Sana as soon as he lands informing her their safe journey.

Sid: Moti, hum land hogaye.... Ghar jake call karunga....

Sana: (who was waiting for his msg text him back within seconds) I am already missin gyou Kullu....

Sid: hahahha teri yeh aadath nahi jayegi na...... Phone pakad ke wait karri thi na meri msg ke liye? pagalllll (with a huge smile)

Preethi and Neethu: Maaa dekhoooo... Aapka beta haath se nikal gaya.... Pakka joru ka gulam banega...dekhlena... abhi hum flight se niche bhi nahi uthree.... already kabar pohonchgayi biwi tak..... Dekho dekho... and started laughing....

Sid was too busy to concentrate on their taunts....

Sid's Mom: Achi baath hai ... joru ka gulam bannaaa....

Preethi & Neethu: haaa haaa..... aap tho aapke ladle ko hi support karoge....

Sid's mom: just smiling...

Everyone reaches their appartment...

Neethu say's she wants to spend some time with Preethi so she directly do to Preethi House.

Sid and Sid's mom went to their home....

They gets freshen up and Sid's mom prepares light dinner

Both of them have dinner and sits on the couch...

Sid slowly takes his mom's feet in to his laps and starts pressing them.... He knew she was tierd and he loves to take care of her..... He usually gets very few chances to take care of her... and after Shehnaaz entered their life, he don't get those few chances even.... She takes care of his mom a lot.... and his mom pampers her laadli way too much tooo.... He adores their bond way too much :)

Yes he is happy that she came into his life and brought a soul in to his life... But the way she sinked into his family made him proud of his choice.

His mom see that sukoon in his face..... which was missing from so many years..... And she like when he takes care of her..... That love he showers on her and shows in such small things...

Silent conversation happened in their heads.....

after a while, Sid's mom says to him.

Sid's mom: chal mera bacha.... ab jake soja... Kal se hum sab busy hojayenge.... bohot saaraa kaam hai.... ek mahine mein shaadi hai...

Sid: aapko pehle hi warning deh raha hu.... aap koi zyada stress nahi lengi.... hum sab hai nah manage karlenge.... and if you want i will appoint extra help tooo... And mein soch raha hu Sana ko bhi apna wo ghar se yaha shift hone ke liye boldetha hu... Sab milkar kaam karsakthe... and it would be easy to coordinate things... And aap sirf hume instructions dengi..... and this is final....

Sid's mom: (staring at him) mera bachaa jo shaadi ke naam pe hi bhaag jatha tha.... aaj ithniii planning shaaning karra hai... she cares his cheeks and smiles...

Sid: blushes and say aapki ladli ne jaazdu kardiya.....

Sid's mom : smiles and say.... ese hi humesha kush reh... and plants a kiss on his fore heard and goes to her to sleep.

Sid goes to his room. removes his mobile from charge and sees there were 5 missed calls from Sana.

sid: yeh inthni baar call kyu ki.. Sab tik tho hai? he calls her in rush....

Sid: Hello baby....kya hua... sab teek hai? everything alright? asks out of panic...

Sana: mujhe kya hona hai... mein tik hu...