He is super proud of her, She is super thankful to him. - Part 2

Sid's home

Sana comes and hugs Sid's mom.... Both the ladies excuse themselves and go into the bed room... Sid is happy that they are so comfortable with each other in thick and thin times.

In side bedroom...

Sid's Mom: tu kuch bole isse Pehle I want to tell you something.... You don't need to explain me anything... beti ko apne Maa ko explain karne zaroorath nahi hai.... Puri duniya se ladjauu tere liye.... I know as a woman I can imagine how bad state you are in now..... But with my experience in life, I just wanted to tell you something.... This is the time you need to be strong and face the situation.... This will just make you stronger....

After listening to this.... Sana hugs her for good five minutes.... Both of them comes out of the room, hand in hand and with a sweet and confident smile saying ...common lets win this battle...

Sid is confused, seeing them

Sid is confused, seeing them..... Matter is super serious and both of them are happily smiling.....

All the setup of phone tracking devise is set and the cyber security help is also on his way looking in to the issue.

Meanwhile their is chaos every where in the media... Fans supporting, opponents digging it deeper......

Shehnaaz zoned herself out from it to concentrate on how to solve....Sid offer's help but Shehnaaz asks him to stay away from this, because she don't want people to start speaking shit about him tooo....

She then receives a call from private number...

They connect her call to the device... she turns on the speaker of the phone....

Blackmailer: Kya hua baby? Kaise treat karre yeh media wale thume?   Kya tum bhi video update ke liye wait karri ho???

Sid is fuming in anger..... Sana signals him to stay quiet...

Sana: Kaun ho tum? Why are you doing this?  And yah I am not going to ask you what you want.....because I am not going to fulfill any of your demands..... Kar jo karna he karleeee....

Everyone are shocked and were staring at Sana.... Why is she speaking to him like that....

Blackmailer: *confused and angry after listening that from Shehnaaz*. Tujhe boho gamand hogya hai. Ek video leak karne se , tere jo bana banaya puraa career gir jayega.... Aur haa tume mein bus 2 gante ka time detha hu.... Soch le.... Mhuje kuch aur Nahi chayiye.... Mujhe bus tumm aur tumana beatifull husn par pyaar hai.... (And then he disconnects the call with out giving them chance to speak)

Sid's anger had no limits... His bulging nerves were visible..... and he Is like nahi chodunga mein usse... nahiii... how the hell he can talk to you like that...

Sana: Sidhaarthhh shaant hoja... abhi mein us haalath mein Nahi hu ki tere gussa uur yeh situation dono sambal saku... Pelase bebu...shanth hoja....