HEY BIWI :)

The interview was quick. But the question and the responses of our Sidnaaz went viral... All three fandoms were celebrating......

They goes inside. Have food with friends and family...... Everyone were clicking pictures. Few family pictures.... Few of them were taking selfies and as all of you know, our Baaz was live through his instagram handle and was jumping from here to there......

A very happy and positive chaos was all over. Sid and Sana were interacting with all the guests....Sid was steeling glances at Sana... He was surprised to see her all calm today... She is generally the quiet opposite person.... Pure party mean Jaan dalthi thi and party ko happening banathi thi.... Today she is all calm....she is happy ...actually more than happy...that is reflecting through her face. But Sid is wondering, why is she not being her self? Why is she so calm ? Is anything bothering her... ? So many questions were popping in Sid's mind........He finally decides to break the ice and go to her and asks.

Sid: *Cupping her face.... * Sweetheart kya Hua? Ithni chup chap kyung ho? Is everything alright? Is anything bothering you? Are you tired? Shall we go and rest.?

Sana: looking to his eyes. With a small smile, she just says. Kuch nahi... Sab teek hai

Sid: *That super shot reply worries Sid even more. He, with so much concern in his eyes asks* Nahi baby... tu generally ithni chup nahi reh sakthi inthi der.... Zaroon tere dimak mein kuch chal ra hai.... Bol baby...

Sana: Sana with slight tears in her eyes and a bright smile on her face says* kuch nahi hai Sidaarthhh(as how sweetly she takes his name, this would melt him right away) mein teek hu.... Sab kuch teek hai.... Teek nahi bohot badiya hai ekdam.... Mein bus yeh saare pal enjoy karri hu.... Ek ek second jee rahi hu yeh saare moments... Hum officially ek hoagy Sidharth.... Ithne dino ki meri Sapna apne aako ke saamne dekh ke bohot saara kush horahihu.... She hugs him tight...kisses on his heart and says, Tu mera hoagya Sidharth.... Pura duniya ke samne hum apne yeh rishthe hi elaan kardiya hai....Bus aur kuch rasmo ke baadh hum Pathi Patni kehlayenge..... Mein humesha teri decision ki respect ki hai Sidarth... when you told lets keep our relationship private... I did respected that.. Infact I knew why you wanted it that way.... You decided on that thinking about our own good..... But mujhee humesha thume chup chup kar choro ki tarah milna bohot takleef deti thi..... aaj Jab tumne sab ke saamne mujhe tera , aur Tu mere bloke declare karraha the na....esa laga ki Bagwan ji ne meri sunli.... Aur jaise kehthey hai na...jab baghwan deta hai na...chappal faad ke death hai... tu Jab media ke saamne bola na "aakir usne mujhpe has raj hi liya" .... Esa laga sari wishes ek hi baar jab puri hot hai... aur kuch wish bacha hi nahi life mein.... Esa feeling aya.... I am like sinking all the happiness in to me... isiliye kamoosh hu.....

Sid: *Sid was amazed by this new side of her. Matured her.... He has seen her bachpna, her shorn wale side...but this lady like maturity. He is in Awe with all the surprises his Sana hold.... Time is revealing everything.... By every passing second they are becoming more close......*

Sana suddenly goes and hugs Sid's and Sana's mum , who were talking to each other... The trio's hug doesn't go unnoticed by the sibling gang.....soon all four (Sid, Preethi, neethu and Shebaaz) runs and joins the hug.....Vikas immediately captures this beautiful moment.

Then every one starts dancing... and Sana does her Gidda.... She was dancing like her soul was dancing.... every one just moved a side... gave her the space and everyone witnessed her best Gidda..... She was expressing all her happiness through her Gidda....

Later everyone joined her.... Punjabi giddy, bangers everyone danced...

They reached home... it was already late mid night.... Everyone got freshen up and headed to sleep. .... But there were two cuties, jinhe neendh dhoor dhoor tak nahi ari thi...... Sid texted her to come on terrace.... Even she wanted to spend some time with him and she knew they weren't going to come back before morning... So she took two comforters and one pillow... (apne Sana ka personal pillow tho shukla ji ki sholder hai :P).

He saw her with so many things in hand and was fining it difficult to climb the stairs... He runs towards her and takes everything from her hand and they both sit on a small bed which was on the terrace.....

They lied on that and both of them were staring at stars and were enjoying each others embrace.... Silence was speaking in volumes.... And both of them were finding solace in each other....

Slowly Sid was raining his hands in Sana's hair ...kissed her forehead and said... hey Biwi..

Sana was blushing like there is no end.... Sid was happy looking her blush... under the moonlight and her pink cheeks, he was finding it hard to resist.

Sana: Phir se bol na....

Sid: Biwi

Sana: hay Sidarth tuje patha Nahi muse kithna acha lagra hai yeh sunke....

Sid: mujhe equally kushi hori hai mujhe yeh bloke.....

Bothe of them were just envisioning their future.... Having small and cute talk......and dozed off.....