Gussa Pyaar ka extreme version hai

Kaushal continued explaining the Sid's version to Vikas

Sid: Our love has crossed and is beyond all these sorry's anger etc etc.... She is OTHER HALF OF MY SOUL..... abhi humare misunderstandings ithnaaa hogay ki, hum ab ek dusre ko aank bandh karke pehchansakthe hai....mera gusse ke peeche mera pyaar hai... aur wo samaj gayi woo pyaar...isliye zidh nahi kiya...buss muhje manane ke liye try karithi..... Jab usko patha chala mera tabyath tik nahi hai.... buss...wo gussa...wo sab kuch nahi dikha usko.... bus usko meri tabyat mera fever tha uske saamne.. aur kuch sooja nahi... and she goes to a different zone when she knows I am in trouble... no one should dare to oppose her that time... isliye mein bhi chup chaap uski har baath suntha hu.... Patha hai... raath ko ek second ke liye bhi nahi soyi wo.... mujhe nahi patha tha ki koi kissi se ithnaa pyaar kartha hai.... yeh humara rishta pyaar se be uper hai.... agar mujhe kuch hotha hai reaction usko atha hai... and don't think i am exaggerating it. mera action ka reflex action uske paas se aajatha hai... isliye I say that she is other half or my soul.... patha nahi kuch bohot ache kaam kiye honge mujhe yeh apni life mein mili....all of you know nly immature, bubly Sana.... but when it comes to me and family she is the most mature and strong person... isliye humara gussa ,humara pyaar ka extreme version hai..... thats it...solve hogya

Kaushal: agar aap ki story movie tarah lethe hai tho mein apna saaraaa paise lagaunga.... And I know it will be a super blockbuster

Sid: hahaha tum aur tumari production language....

Kaushal narrates this to Vikas and vikas was overwhelmed with joy of love....

Vikas: I heard the world of parallels and these both are example of two love parallels.

Sana and Sid feels proud of their bond hugs tight and goes towards their vanity...

Sana gives Sid some fruits and and gives him warm water....

They finished their shoot ... Conveys thanks to entire team.... whole team was excited to take pics with them... Sid is all fine with health now but he notices that Sana was extremely tired and he knew, she did not sleep from 3 days. He wanted to take her home and take rest..... He says that we will have group pictures and then bids farewell

Kushal and Vikas say's Sid and Sana to come with them as Sid is not feeling well.. Sana felt that was good idea and told yes... And once Sana says yes then no one can change it. he obeys like a school kid.

They wrap everything... Sidnaaz changes to comfortable clothes.

Sana packs Sid's medicines... and sits in Car... Sid was shocked that she did not wait for him and sat in car back seat. Sid follows her and sit in the back seat with her.

he feels something is wrong and asks her... She says nothing and curls into his sholders and rest her head on his chest... She feels veryyy week.....they drives off from the location....

They drive for 15 mins and Sana sees a dhaba approaching and asks Kaushal to stop the car... Sid says..

Sid: abey moti.... yaha ka khana hygienic nahi hotha... ghar jake ke kayenge... have these fruits till now...

Sana: Looks into his eyes (her eyes were very tired and she feels so week and she has no energy to argue) bohot bhook lagra Sid
Sid: *Thinking in mind... what Sid? did she just call me Sid. something is definitely wrong with her.. she never calls me Sid.. and her eyes which speaks volumes have no energy to argue * immediately drive in to that dhaba Kaushal Please.

Kaushal does as told...

Vikas says Sid and Sana to sit in the car and they will bring food here...

They asks Sana what she wants to have....

Sana: kuch bhi...jaldi jo hai wo leke aao...

Vikas and Kaushal goes inside Dhaba.

Sid: surprised again... she is the girl wo is very picky about her food and waits till she gets her food.

Sid: Baby kya hua? sab teek hai? you are behaving so differently...

Sana: kuch nahi....(in a weak voice)

Sid: hugs her tight.

Vikas and Kaushal comes with bowl of Rajma chawal.

He gives it to Sana and both of them sit in the driver and passenger seat.

Sana's hands were shivering and she couldn't hold the bowls....Sid grabs them from her and places. with elbow, he pulls the hand rest and places them on it...

Sana picks spoon real quick and tries to pick a spoon of rice and still her hands were shivering.... her hands became soo weak that she is unable to handle a spoon.

Sid: takes spoon from her hand and mix rajma and rice and feeds her one spoon...

Sana: Ache se kila na Sidharthh... kya ithna ithna kam kilaraha hai?

Sid: tries to feed her little more this time....

Sid: moti sach sach batha... when you had your last meal?

Sana: parso Chandigarh mein....says weakly....

Sid: its been 2 fucking days Sana....you did not eat from 2 days... are you serious.... he is furious now...

Sana: khana kilaneke baadh jitha chillana hai chilla..

Sid: hugs her from one hand and starts feeding her again....Kaushal could please see if they have any juice of any sweet ... Her sugar levels might have dropped.

Kaushal goes in and comes out with an orange juice and jelebi platter.

Sana wipes out whole bowl and was full...

grabs bottle to have water...Sid snatches the bottle and hands her the orange juice.

She haves the juice... She was feeling like she got all her energy back....

Sid: aur kuch khayegi? kaise lag raha hai ab?

Sana: noooo...ab mein teek hu... but thoda headache horaha hai...

meanwhile alarm in her phone rings...

Sana: switches it off and says "Kullu tera dawai ka time hogaya hai.."

Sid: Shehnaaz, are you fucking out of your mind... Why did not you eat? how can you be so irresponsible...?

Sana: listening to everything silently... pushes medicine in his mouth and gives him water bottle .

Sid gulps medicine with water and continues..

Vikas: pagal hai dono.... gussa hai par ek dusre ko care bhi karna hai.... hahahaha wo kaise dawayi muh mein dala.... pani pilayi... phir jagda start kiya.... cartoons hai donoo....

Sana: curls back into his sholders and say

Wo na mein raath ko tension mein thi flight miss hogya aur tu upset hogya aur tune merese baath bhi nahi kiya..... Shebaaz laya tha khana but mein nahi khaa paayi...Phir subah ithna gussa tha mujhe bhook hi nahi lagi.... aur kal raath teri tabyat dekh ke mein apne aap mein nahi hu...

Sid: hugs her tights... plants kiss on her haid.... asks her rest her head on his laps and sleep....

She places head on his laps.. pulls her legs on the seat and sleeps.

He gives a small massage on her head to help her with headache....

Sid Thinks.... pagal ladki hai yeh .poori ki poori pagal hai....

She sleeps in no time

Sid Kaushal and Vikas have small talk... and they drops them at their apartment and leaves.

To be continued......